Med Morrissey i nöd och lust - DN.se (Swedish - Morrissey fans round table)

Morran sends the link:

Med Morrissey i nöd och lust
- DN.se

Excerpt - Google translate to English:

Round table. Next week, Morrissey gives two concerts in Sweden. The 55-year-old Briton has been one of the biggest pop icons since he broke through with the group The Smiths in 1983. In recent years, he had health problems and canceled many gigs. But he still arouses stronger emotions than most and latest album "World peace is none of your business" is a grand comeback. DN's Fredrik Strage invited home four fans to discuss Morrissey's greatness.

dn_fans.jpg

Morrissey-panel, consisting of samtalslearen Fredrik Strage, Peter Birro, Annina Rabe, Greta Thurfjell and Andreas Tilliander. Photo: Marc Femenia

Last edited:
I want to put a sock in that Thurfjell girl's mouth and ductape around it, til there's no more ductape left in the world. What an absolute moron.

Couldn't agree more. She's one of those terrible nervous and extremely political correct Stockholm hipsters with very high thoughts of themselves, claiming to be openminded but constantly refusing to accept any opinion that differs to their own. It's hard to say what is worse: that she think all Morrissey's songs are so similar that you can't notice any difference between albums, or if it is the fact the she finds it hard to defend Morrissey because his opinions are the ideas of and old senil man. I probably shouldn't mention that she seriously thinks Morrissey is longing for hamburgers. And she got the nervs to call herself a fan.

I highly dislike Peter Birro after reading this. What a bore.

Couldn't agree more. She's one of those terrible nervous and extremely political correct Stockholm hipsters with very high thoughts of themselves, claiming to be openminded but constantly refusing to accept any opinion that differs to their own. It's hard to say what is worse: that she think all Morrissey's songs are so similar that you can't notice any difference between albums, or if it is the fact the she finds it hard to defend Morrissey because his opinions are the ideas of and old senil man. I probably shouldn't mention that she seriously thinks Morrissey is longing for hamburgers. And she got the nervs to call herself a fan.

Amen to all this. My thoughts completely. I detest her kind. This just made me feel even stronger.

Birro seemed most sincere and down to earth. Seems very weird to start disliking him because of what he said in this piece.

Amen to all this. My thoughts completely. I detest her kind. This just made me feel even stronger.

Birro seemed most sincere and down to earth. Seems very weird to start disliking him because of what he said in this piece.

I don't know about the piece, but I've met Birro too many times and dislike him already. Ugh.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom