Mark Simpson "Morrissey hasn't changed" Spectator Article

I love this guy. :flowers:

Thanks for the link,Morrizsey. Particularly liked the bit where Simpson suggests people may have hoped Morrissey would calm down over time and turn into "... a Stephen Fry with a quiff... ".

Thanks for the link,Morrizsey. Particularly liked the bit where Simpson suggests people may have hoped Morrissey would calm down over time and turn into "... a Stephen Fry with a quiff... ".

Metrosexuals everywhere, mark has an agenda

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jan/31/men-obsessed-bodies-male-objectification

"A married squaddie mate who is an occasional gym buddy of mine always subjects my body to close scrutiny in the changing rooms after our workouts. Appreciatively commending, say, my deltoid or tricep development and mercilessly criticising, say, my belly's general flabbiness. As he says, "No one really cares whether any of this makes you fit or not, Mark. You could be rotten underneath but if you look great no one gives a fook." He's right. The metrosexy cult of male beauty is all a bit Dorian Ghey."

"

I thought the piece was superb, some inaccuracies granted, but the sentiments and love was expressed well. He hasn't changed, and this fact makes me happy to still adore him.

I thought the piece was superb, some inaccuracies granted, but the sentiments and love was expressed well. He hasn't changed, and this fact makes me happy to still adore him.

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy Scarlet! :sweet: Long time no see.

I agree. I love his writing style.

Good article. Liked his book too.

Wonder if Cameron left a message in the Smiths room.

I happened to be reading some Thoreau right before reading this article and Thoreau basically says something like "The world does not change, we do."
So the profoundness of this really struck me double when I read this article
its like Morrissey is the world! :eek: or something :confused:
no really, great article :thumb:

Hello dearest. Are you still fab? Have you seen him live recently? He looks rather slim in the new photos I have seen, which I am grateful for. I wish he would grow his hair a bit.

Back
Top Bottom