Morrissey Central "MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES..." (May 14, 2020)

MANUFACTURE OF ‘CORONAVIRUS’ CONTINUES AT SOURCE UNDISTURBED: BBC NEWS, C4 NEWS, SKY NEWS, EUROPEAN UNION, UNITED NATIONS, W.H.O ALL LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND APPLAUD DANCE ROUTINES

Note: graphic video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incidentally, I have a very vivid memory of Morrissey welcoming (in interview) human BSE infections, from meat, in the mid 90s. As I understand it, British beef is still banned in the US as it’s deemed a potentially life threatening product.

He probably thought it would end the meat industry.

I'm surprised it didn't get him more flack. I haven't seen it on the list of Moz Crimes.

I'm a little confused by Morrissey's stance on this pandemic. Either we are all stupid and mindless sheeple for doing what governments are advising us to do to mitigate our infection risk and slow the spread of the virus (he apparently also thinks was the gist of '1984') -- or the virus truly is this really horrible thing that was caused by animal abuse in Chinese wet markets and could have been predicted, and should be stopped because it 'manufactures' coronavirus. (In addition to being cruel.)

But it can't be both.
It seems perfectly possible, to me, that both of these could hold true.

From a single man in his 60s who is currently living with his ma watching conspiracy, Tommy Robinson, PETA Cult and rebel media sponsered videos on Internet....

It seems perfectly possible, to me, that both of these could hold true.
Fine. If the latter is true, then what should the response be? How do large populations protect against a rapidly contagious disease with no vaccine? Historically, it's been quarantine, isolation, masks? If you know a better way, I'm sure epidemiologists would be interested in your ideas.

Fine. If the latter is true, then what should the response be? How do large populations protect against a rapidly contagious disease with no vaccine? Historically, it's been quarantine, isolation, masks? If you know a better way, I'm sure epidemiologists would be interested in your ideas.
The epidemiologists merely advise on the story of how an epidemic will unfold. They give multiple scenarios. They also give advice in accordance with a desired outcome. They are not interested in anyone’s ideas, except those of their paymasters. Presently their paymasters are a reactive Tory administration, very comfortable with the imposition of martial law and uncomfortable with infrastructure investment : the advice accordingly given is ‘See what happens, then simply impose martial law to suppress and placate the nation’.

In 2008, Gordon Brown’s advisors recommended the imposition of martial law for the financial crisis. In fact, the contingency plans for any ‘emergency’ in this country involve the imposition of martial law. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of martial law, in this country, you simply will never get a high ranking government advisory role/job, period. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If the government said ‘whatever happens we will not restrict the freedom of the people’, then other possibilities could and would be explored. That might begin with unfettered access to testing. At the moment it’s mostly guess work, as any epidemiologist would tell you.

If Morrissey has to stay in this country for much longer, won't he have to start paying tax? I can't see him sticking around for that, mother or no mother.

If Morrissey has to stay in this country for much longer, won't he have to start paying tax? I can't see him sticking around for that, mother or no mother.

As you're one of those beggars on the f***ing dole, & never paid your way, or any tax, what has it got to do with you, FFS?
Fak arf doler.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom