man cuts own head off with chainsaw

Hard f***ing core, dude. That's gonna hurt in the morning.

I just learned recently that when there's a gory suicide like this, the family of the deceased has to clean up the mess, or hire someone to do it. Yuk.

Hard f***ing core, dude. That's gonna hurt in the morning.

I just learned recently that when there's a gory suicide like this, the family of the deceased has to clean up the mess, or hire someone to do it. Yuk.

that is so horrible though. I saw a programme about a company who does this, goes in and cleans up after deaths. It was pretty grim.

It would have been even cooler if he'd rigged it so that the saw would start whenever somebody opened the door. That way, he could call the police or suicide hotline, then whoever came to rescue him would, in effect, be the one who killed him. Whoa.

Maybe something for a CSI-episode? :rolleyes:

that is horrific. :( poor people.

Yeah. They described it in pretty graphic detail, too. His wife heard the shot and rushed in, only to find him slumped over. Apparently shooting yourself in the head is the preferred method of suicide for men in the US.

If you're gonna kill yourself, do it discreetly, but in public, so that your family doesn't have to walk in on the aftermath and have to deal with the cleanup. Let the taxpayers do that.

Yeah. They described it in pretty graphic detail, too. His wife heard the shot and rushed in, only to find him slumped over. Apparently shooting yourself in the head is the preferred method of suicide for men in the US.

If you're gonna kill yourself, do it discreetly, but in public, so that your family doesn't have to walk in on the aftermath and have to deal with the cleanup. Let the taxpayers do that.

I agree, I think its a really horrible thing to do to your family. Last year someone I know (via someone else) hung himself in his garage, it was only him and his 8 year old at home.
How could you do that to your child? A friend said to me well at least he did not kill his child as well. I was sickened. To leave that memory on your child is just wrong. :(

I agree, I think its a really horrible thing to do to your family. Last year someone I know (via someone else) hung himself in his garage, it was only him and his 8 year old at home.
How could you do that to your child? A friend said to me well at least he did not kill his child as well. I was sickened. To leave that memory on your child is just wrong. :(

A woman I know (well... knew) killed herself lying in bed, on her husband's side. She took an overdose of pills when her husband was away for the weekend. I would never be able to sleep in that bed, on "your" side again.

A woman I know (well... knew) killed herself lying in bed, on her husband's side. She took an overdose of pills when her husband was away for the weekend. I would never be able to sleep in that bed, on "your" side again.

i can't decide if that's the most romantic gesture ever.

That's kind of badass. I mean yeah, awful that the dude offed himself, but that's a pretty great way to do it.

It would have been even cooler if he'd rigged it so that the saw would start whenever somebody opened the door. That way, he could call the police or suicide hotline, then whoever came to rescue him would, in effect, be the one who killed him. Whoa.

Bloody hell:eek:hahaha:D

You've been smoking something dodgy?

Bloody hell:eek:hahaha:D

You've been smoking something dodgy?

There were workers patching the roof the other day...

Admit it, though--you'd have to admire somebody who came up with a Rube Goldberg-esque way of offing himself. Well, I would, anyway.

You should write crime novels. :cool: Or see a therapist.

Oh, you have no idea. ;)

I wonder what a therapist would think of my frequent daydreaming about having a zipper sewn into my forearm.

Tags
doll revolution elvis costello fan?
Back
Top Bottom