Make Morrissey-Solo great again

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
No one is asking the important questions - What is in it for me? ME!

you’re a piece of shit

quinoa is better ....

maybe this needs it’s own thread. :unsure:

you’re a piece of shit.

quinoa is the best. i eat it 3 x a week. ok, go to bed. NOW!

you’re a piece of shit.

Sounds good! I will investigate how to cook quinoa (I am the cooker of the house).

you’re a piece of shit.

f***s sake, if someone wants to be referred to as a woman, call them a woman, someone wants to be called a guy, call them a guy. If someone identifies as neither, then call them they/them etc... It's not that big a deal.

f***s sake, if someone wants to be referred to as a woman, call them a woman, someone wants to be called a guy, call them a guy. If someone identifies as neither, then call them they/them etc... It's not that big a deal.

hi pokey 🥰

Generally not. But it is a big deal to insist that I have to otherwise I'm guilty of harassment. On what level is viva hate a woman? Why do I have to pander to the most surface level? And it is a big deal because if you watched the video, in the UK a male police officer can intimately search a female prisoner solely because he says he is a woman, without even having any surgery or hormonal treatment at all. Similarly a male prisoner can be housed in a women's prison on the basis that he says he is a female. This is all more problematic than I had realized. I thought the whole idea was just about 'acceptance' the way I belive homosexuals should unquestionably be accepted. But it's quite quite different. They don't want to be accepted as nature made them, they want to defy nature and then have you validate the makeshift existence they've created, as though nature means nothing. I hsve sympathy for trans people because i imagine it must be incredibly difficult. But then all body dydphorias sre incredibly difficult to live with and people have all kinds of strange ones that we dont indulge and that have no basis in reality. What's that one, apotemnophilia? Where a person wants to cut off of a limb? But we don't indulge them and say "yeah go for it! Cut off your leg if that's what makes you happy! ". Live your life however you want but don't just assume that I'm going to go along with it or thst you can bully me into going along with your makeshift presentation of reality (although generally I will if I like a person), that's all I'm saying.

you’re a piece of shit.

I think you are having a bad hair day! Take it easy, it will look OK tomorrow, some days it simple gets hard to tame!
It's not really our fault, nor there is much we can do about it... So there's no need to insult, some days the hair gets mad and there's no solution. It is not the end of the world anyway. Relax!

I think you are having a bad hair day! Take it easy, it will look OK tomorrow, some days it simple gets hard to tame!
It's not really our fault, nor there is much we can do about it... So there's no need to insult, some days the hair gets mad and there's no solution. It is not the end of the world anyway. Relax!

f*** you

Rifke, you are articulating something very important here, I think.

I'm bolding some of your key points:

. . . This is all more problematic than I had realized. I thought the whole idea was just about 'acceptance' the way I belive homosexuals should unquestionably be accepted. But it's quite quite different. They don't want to be accepted as nature made them, they want to defy nature and then have you validate the makeshift existence they've created, as though nature means nothing. I hsve sympathy for trans people because i imagine it must be incredibly difficult. But then all body dydphorias sre incredibly difficult to live with and people have all kinds of strange ones that we dont indulge and that have no basis in reality. What's that one, apotemnophilia? Where a person wants to cut off of a limb? But we don't indulge them and say "yeah go for it!

Having sympathy for people suffering these various dysphorias is important.

Not abusing them is incredibly important.

I am sorry if Viva Hate or anyone else at this forum has been genuinely abused or attacked for such things.

But indulging ideas that appear false to us or - worse - being forced to indulge ideas that are false for fear of falling foul of the Politically Correct Police is something else.

And it is all more problematic than many, many people realise - for the whole of society.

I posted this video once before here, but I'm posting it again.

I fear the young Americans in this video are actually frightened of not being Politically Correct. I fear they have been bullied/harassed into denying the reality in front of their eyes:

Gender Identity: Can a 5'9, White Guy Be a 6'5, Chinese Woman?

Rifke, you are articulating something very important here, I think.

I'm bolding some of your key points:

Having sympathy for people suffering these various dysphorias is important.

Not abusing them is incredibly important.

I am sorry if Viva Hate or anyone else at this forum has been genuinely abused or attacked for such things.

But indulging ideas that appear false to us or - worse - being forced to indulge ideas that are false for fear of falling foul of the Politically Correct Police is something else.

And it is all more problematic than many, many people realise - for the whole of society.

I posted this video once before here, but I'm posting it again.

I fear the young Americans in this video are actually frightened of not being Politically Correct. I fear they have been bullied/harassed into denying the reality in front of their eyes:

Gender Identity: Can a 5'9, White Guy Be a 6'5, Chinese Woman?

oh my god, those people were so fearful. it was cringey. that girl who kept saying "good for you", i wanted to punch her in the face.

the thing is though, you can be as deluded as you want. but when you ask someone else to join in your delusion and validate it, that's not fair. you cant do that. it's okay as far as im concerned if that guy really did think he was 6'5, but if i was forced to pretend that he was just to validate his belief, then i would be somewhat annoyed. and my thinking is, the more you need other people to validate your identity for you, the less valid it becomes. also are you free to express yourself when it crosses over into cultural appropriation? i mean, these people who are saying "good for you" when the white guy says he's chinese are undoubtedly the same people that would act all scandalized if someone appeared in black face (what if a person feels like they're black on the inside, then is it okay?).

why is it not acceptable to appropriate another culture, but it's acceptable to appropriate another gender? as posie parker says: how do you know you feel like a woman if you're not a woman? how do you know what that feels like, when you dont have the lived experience of being a woman? you cant just pretend that putting on make-up and a wig is the same thing. it's offensive, the same way it's offensive to native americans if you dress up as them for halloween.

and im not saying that trans people are deluded. honestly, i dont know how they feel. maybe they really were born in the wrong body. i dont have their experience as a trans person and i never will, just as they dont have mine as an adult female and never will.

Generally not. But it is a big deal to insist that I have to otherwise I'm guilty of harassment. On what level is viva hate a woman? Why do I have to pander to the most surface level? And it is a big deal because if you watched the video, in the UK a male police officer can intimately search a female prisoner solely because he says he is a woman, without even having any surgery or hormonal treatment at all. Similarly a male prisoner can be housed in a women's prison on the basis that he says he is a female. This is all more problematic than I had realized. I thought the whole idea was just about 'acceptance' the way I belive homosexuals should unquestionably be accepted. But it's quite quite different. They don't want to be accepted as nature made them, they want to defy nature and then have you validate the makeshift existence they've created, as though nature means nothing. I hsve sympathy for trans people because i imagine it must be incredibly difficult. But then all body dydphorias sre incredibly difficult to live with and people have all kinds of strange ones that we dont indulge and that have no basis in reality. What's that one, apotemnophilia? Where a person wants to cut off of a limb? But we don't indulge them and say "yeah go for it! Cut off your leg if that's what makes you happy! ". Live your life however you want but don't just assume that I'm going to go along with it or thst you can bully me into going along with your makeshift presentation of reality (although generally I will if I like a person), that's all I'm saying.

I mean, you may have your 'beliefs' or whatever, but just on a person-to-person basis, if someone says they identify as a man/woman/non-binary, why not just just say "ok cool, I'll call you that". I don't believe in God, but if a Catholic priest passed me and said hello I'd probably say "hello Father". Just, save the big rants and arguments and hill to die on for some debate stage. Even if you believe viva hate is misguided, you know she didn't just "decide" to change gender like it was deciding whats for lunch. It would be a long, agonizing process and might include some body dysmorphia. So if that's the case, why add to that person's torment by going out of your way to antagonise them over it? That's just being a dick. You're not going to "fix" them by refusing to call them by the pronouns they prefer.

I mean, you may have your 'beliefs' or whatever, but just on a person-to-person basis, if someone says they identify as a man/woman/non-binary, why not just just say "ok cool, I'll call you that". I don't believe in God, but if a Catholic priest passed me and said hello I'd probably say "hello Father". Just, save the big rants and arguments and hill to die on for some debate stage. Even if you believe viva hate is misguided, you know she didn't just "decide" to change gender like it was deciding whats for lunch. It would be a long, agonizing process and might include some body dysmorphia. So if that's the case, why add to that person's torment by going out of your way to antagonise them over it? That's just being a dick. You're not going to "fix" them by refusing to call them by the pronouns they prefer.
nawe

Just for clarity:
Self-policing is encouraged at all times - one thing that will make this site 'great' again is actually monitoring your own conduct here.
However, if you feel you are being 'stalked' or the target of abuse, please use the site tools provided to ignore whoever is being a problem in the first instance.
If the person doesn't stop or escalates abuse, messaging or '@ing' - do not quote/engage with/private message them as it will likely encourage more problematic behaviour and it doesn't strengthen your argument if you're having a back and forth with someone you're accusing of harassment. If you cease all interactions - it is far easier to evidence how persistent the other person is being.
Use 'report' (which doesn't involve spamming the button continuously) to highlight things you think are very serious.
All decisions re: reports and actions taken are expressly that of the site owner. Which is why you will ultimately get directed to them once this type of issue arises and referred back to them again if still unhappy - where you are completely free to debate any rights or wrongs of posts and any perceived mistreatment you have experienced.
Misrepresentation of facts, accusing mods of discrimination (whilst ignoring reasonable advice) and subsequent disruptive behaviour are not ways to highlight an issue here and will probably get short shrift.
Regards,
FWD.

you’re a piece of shit

you’re a piece of shit.

you’re a piece of shit.is

you’re a piece of shit.
I mean, you post stuff like this all the time, but is distraught beyond belief when someone is 'mean' to you. Even going as far as starting threads about it and wanting to become site admin (that would be the death knell for this site). You're by far the rudest, most obnoxious person on here, yet you dare point fingers at @Famous when dead and @davidt. Their only mistake is allowing you to continuously insult people and God knows what else.
For f***'s sake (wo)man up and start gaining some goddamn self-awareness.

🤒
dude dont be dumb the father is still a dude if he wanted to be called a nun then we would have a problem:rolleyes:
why not eliminate language FFS and call a beer an airplane. religion makes that non binary/nonbinary stuff look like the so called higgs field:rolleyes:

Who goes out of their way to antagonize who here? o_O You said that you don't believe in God, but if a Catholic priest had passed you saying "Hello!" to you, responding "Hello!" back to the priest would have sufficed. That's more than enough without going out of your way. ;) There are no exclusions or exceptions to the rule whom has been tormented (as you put it) at any time in their life, past or present. When one comes across a jerk, a jerk is still a jerk no matter how you "color" it. Why enable them?

🤒
dude dont be dumb the father is still a dude if he wanted to be called a nun then we would have a problem:rolleyes:
why not eliminate language FFS and call a beer an airplane. religion makes that non binary/nonbinary stuff look like the so called higgs field:rolleyes:

We wouldn't have a problem, you might.

Back
Top Bottom