Madness Brand FB: Morrissey marble bust statue now available (June 10, 2020)

FB_IMG_1591841700569.jpg
FB_IMG_1591841696181.jpg

Listed on the site at $100.
Regards,
FWD.

Looks more like Moz than the statue, you are a very talented artist!

Thank you. The creator of the statue should try with different markets and sell it as "statue of Morrissey", "statue of Rocky Balboa", "statue of Ronald Reagan", "statue of how Mark E. Smith would have looked like with a different haircut"...

LOL... I actually have a few friends who are sculptors and some of them are good and others not so good... BUT, when they make a portrait, it actually looks like the person. I don't think anyone would relate this statue to Morrissey if there isn't a plaque that states that the statue wanted to be Morrissey.

the eyes and brow are poor,they should have went for a collectible sculptor from south korea called arnie kim,his work is absolutely fantastic and the finished product is a mirror image of the person,probably couldnt afford him,pity.

There is a resemblence of Moz if you squint your eye and stand from a distance of a km. Morrissiou Morrissidies of Sparta (outskirts of Manchester)

I think it looks a lot more like Federer.

Last edited:
I like the idea... but THAT statue doesn't even look like a Morrissey impersonator, even less like Morrissey.
(if it was a game and I had to guess which person is that statue representing, Morrissey would never come to my mind).

-It actually looks a bit like Mark E. Smith, except the haircut.
Exactly. Let's buy a bust that doesn't look like Moz. $100 plus $5000 postage (delivered within 2 years - sign on delivery).

There is a resemblence of Moz if you squint your eye and stand from a distance of a km. Morrissiou Morrissidies of Sparta (outskirts of Manchester)

I think it looks a lot more like Federer.
That's because it IS Federer...Deuce Baby!

Exactly. Let's buy a bust that doesn't look like Moz. $100 plus $5000 postage (delivered within 2 years - sign on delivery).
I made an enquiry to Madness in La, they have sold out as someone called Uncle Skinny has bought the lot.

There's gonna be a helluva lot of people hearing The Knock at 5.30am some morning soon and they absolutely deserve everything that's coming to 'em!
Yes. The UWE sociology classes will be thin on numbers next year. If it ever restarts.

Can we all have a whip round to get benny a bust, as he hasn’t held one for a while.... also a whip round for Hofmann and skinny, as they have never held a bust before, ever!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom