Madness Brand FB: Morrissey marble bust statue now available (June 10, 2020)

FB_IMG_1591841700569.jpg
FB_IMG_1591841696181.jpg

Listed on the site at $100.
Regards,
FWD.

I reckon is this the statue the LA City Council were talking about putting in front of city hall? I reckon I like how it's present day California Son and not shitty smiths California Son. I reckon it's too right chipper curry fark arse tossey that a statue of the California Son looks more like him than a foreigner human impostor getting bread of the California Son inn nn nnnn n nn nnn nn nn n it.

I like the idea... but THAT statue doesn't even look like a Morrissey impersonator, even less like Morrissey.
(if it was a game and I had to guess which person is that statue representing, Morrissey would never come to my mind).

-It actually looks a bit like Mark E. Smith, except the haircut.

Bignose strikes again

I understand the good intention ,but there is nothing of Morrissey in that statue nothing to see !!
Nothing leads me to think that it is Moz?‍♀️?‍♀️

Fekll fark arse reckon the statue looks more like California's Son than an impostor getting bread in a foreign country fake photo op, set up by the daily guardian rag c*** tit twat chipper curry inn nnn nnn nnn nn n nn n n n it.

impostor morr.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad effort. The eyebrows are slightly arched at the ends when they actually point down, and the nose isn't as narrow as it actually is either. Apart from those, I think it's pretty good.

Call the football firms in, this will need some protection.

Finally a fun solo post!!
I think everything is getting cold.....
Central is off, nothing is know about Morrissey,his place is boring,he is very distant.
I take Ianadoac and fell asleep...
I know we are in a pandemic ,but......
Central should publish more things related to it.
There should be interaction of me with fans.
Morrissey must generate other things...
I feel like your site is going out more every day.
Does anyone know what is going on with Moz???????

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom