Ludicrous Single-mindedness

B

Bumbling Bee

This might sound a bit snide, but I'd like to throw it out here anyway. There are some of you out there in Mozzaland who simply seem to be unable to accept anything other than the strict caricature of Morrissey presented to us either by the press or by the yen of our imaginations, and anything that runs contrary to these harbored images is considered hypocrisy or lies or whatever else is in that vein of lexiconical words.

I don't see why some of us hold Morrissey up to such impossible expectations of absolute consistency that, frankly, no human being would ever be able to live up or according to. I don't know which dystopian universe the guilty ones expect Morrissey to live within, but as far I know, he is just a man who lives in Los Angeles who used to sing quite a bit but now doesn't as much. He's entitled to be inconsistent under scrutiny, as we all are.

Well, below is the comment that sparked this post of mine...

From the main page, under "Nine Perfect Minutes with Morrissey":

"I think it was a pretty good interview. I am happy to see Morrissey still has his wits about him...and his wit! But I do dare ask, if he doesn't go out and "mingle" then why has he been spotted at the PETA event and the Moby concert? For someone who doesn't get out...it's suprising he went to two major events knowing full well he'd be spotted!"

I don't mean to place such a harsh spotlight on the person who made this comment, but it seemed to be representative of so many others' approaches (that I've heard or read here) when critiquing Morrissey and his behaviour. As long as there are so many people who retain such inanities, I don't believe we have the right to castigate the musical press for promulgating them. Those articles are usually only generalized representations of our notions anyway.

I'd love to hear anyone's opinion on whether or not I'm just barking up an empty tree (which is a strange perversion of an expression, but it's applicable if you think about it). Much ado about nothing?

Kisses.

giv_01.jpg

Re: morrisseyan elusiveness

> Kisses.
what do you mean?

About Mysterissey,
Well, the tree's not empty. I'm up there. Counting ants.
Since we don't understand Mozzie, we'll mould him round our frame of expectations. and trapped we are.

so is he?

Well, that's my opinion. Oh no, not anymore. I'm in.cons.ist.ent.

Bye, CB, I have no kisses to spare though. Want a milkshake instead?

so terribly long,
defragmented wendy

Simian fun

> About Mysterissey,
> Well, the tree's not empty. I'm up there. Counting ants.

Are you that monkey nephew I keep hearing about?

> Since we don't understand Mozzie, we'll mould him round our
> frame of expectations. and trapped we are.

Expectations are one thing, but misunderstanding what being human is, is another thing entirely. Ultimately it's not that important, but I found it grating the way people maintain the strictest of strictness when it comes to evaluating their celebrities, and while doing so, dehumanizing them entirely. It just seems strange to me on a human level.

> Well, that's my opinion. Oh no, not anymore. I'm
> in.cons.ist.ent.

"Truly, truly, disappointed."

> Bye, CB, I have no kisses to spare though. Want a milkshake
> instead?

Thank you no.

ah_138.jpg

Re: Pfft!

> This might sound a bit snide, but I'd like to throw it out here
> anyway. There are some of you out there in Mozzaland who simply
> seem to be unable to accept anything other than the strict
> caricature of Morrissey presented to us either by the press or
> by the yen of our imaginations, and anything that runs contrary
> to these harbored images is considered hypocrisy or lies or
> whatever else is in that vein of lexiconical words.

Firstly where'd you come up with lexiconical? No seriously tell me I'd really like to know!

Morrissey may, at the end of a VERY long day be a man but to all (our) intents and purposes he is to each individual what they want him to be...he's an icon, in the public eye, it's to be expected...and if you want him to be something and you feel that he's not, so what, let the knicker knotters knot away to their hearts content if it makes them happy, and if they feel it, why not express it, you know share? For then they can be warmed by your wonderful insight and ENDLESS pictures of Audry PHUCKING Hepburn.

> I don't see why some of us hold Morrissey up to such impossible
> expectations of absolute consistency that, frankly, no human
> being would ever be able to live up or according to. I don't
> know which dystopian universe the guilty ones expect Morrissey
> to live within, but as far I know, he is just a man who lives in
> Los Angeles who used to sing quite a bit but now doesn't as
> much. He's entitled to be inconsistent under scrutiny, as we all
> are.

Oh gawd get me a violin! Yeah and we're allowed to complain about it?!

I love a good diatribe as much as the next person but all this bloody 'I'm sorry to offend or oppinionize BUT...' business is a load of sh1te and to be quite frank...annoying. Get it off your chest love, but for Christs sake spare us the overly done humility.

Oh ps: Are you VERY confused, or do you REALLY believe that the continual bombardment of A.H on this M M M MM Morrissey site isn't, in point of fact, incredibly and increasingly becoming unutterably tiresome?

Please feel free to whinge and whine and complain about how howid I am whilst cringing pathetically behind this limp guise of 'niceness' You're merely fawning instead of direct and I for one would like to just point out (directly of course) that I think, for no particular reason other than wanting to share, to unload, to get it off my chest and let it all out and move on you understand, that YOU ARE A C.UNT.

BTW, I REALLY don't like you and this probably biases my argument?

That was really angry.

> Firstly where'd you come up with lexiconical? No seriously tell
> me I'd really like to know!

Cinderella, I don't work at editing my messages. I don't look up every adjective I use. I think the beautiful thing about English is its looseness and elasticity, and if I've made a mistake, does it really matter to you as much as it seems? I really don't know how I should reply to your message, and I am taken aback somewhat because I'm not used to being spoken to this way. I don't think spitting choler over every triviality from here to eternity is very conducive to being a peaceful person--I presume that whatever personality we're seeing here on the board is the same for you off of it--so I don't want to begin trading angry sentiments when really there's nothing substantial to be angry about. So you don't like me. Sometimes people just don't like each other. What can a girl do? It's really too bad because you're one of the only intelligent people on this message board.

You do have a point though when you mention all the pictures of Audrey Hepburn. I put them up initially because I liked to look at them myself, and they were like ornamentation on my messages. But not only am I running out of pics, it's also become somewhat of a shtick so I'll stop posting them. Do you feel relieved? I do have to say though Cinderella, it's one thing if you don't like the pictures or whatever, but just don't bring out that bromidic remark about relevance. You mentioned that this was a Morrissey message board as if there was some unspoken collusion between you and it, but I'm sure you'll agree that many of your several hundred posts to this board have absolutely nothing to do with Morrissey. And that's fine. That happens sometimes. If all the non-Morrissey related messages were deleted from this board, it would become quite destitute. But look, don't start chanting "Morrissey, Morrissey" when it serves your argumentative purpose while standing on a pile of your own irrelevant posts.

I'd better stop now because I can feel myself starting to become catty. Anyway, your distaste notwithstanding, although I've been coming here more often these days, when I run out of things to say about Morrissey I leave. So again, this should bring you some modicum of relief. Bye Cinderella.

Kisses always,
Cili

Re: Yes. It was.

But funny though! (well if you're me)

Bit rash maybe?

It's only loooose and stretchy if you use it right...and well hell I'd prefer someone to correct me than let me go round being wrong...see it wasn't so much the actual word as the fact that using the prefix lexi and then saying word is somewhat of a tautology.

>But look, don't start chanting "Morrissey, Morrissey" when it serves >your argumentative purpose while standing on a pile of your own >irrelevant posts.

I never claimed to be consistently Morelevantsy. Just viciously pointed out your theme wasn't; without any reference as to which camp I was shouting from - I assure you my position was wholeheartedly arbitrary, lack of purpose to be served. I have no defence for my behaviour. It was appalling.

Cinderella (like I always was)

Emotional air raids exhausted my heart

> seem to be unable to accept anything other than the strict
> caricature of Morrissey presented to us either by the press or
> by the yen of our imaginations,

Yes, this is quite true. What I think is interesting in this equation is the fact that it's a "personality/character" that I'm not sure if he ever truly had, or even has to this day.

> and anything that runs contrary
> to these harbored images is considered hypocrisy or lies or
> whatever else is in that vein of lexiconical words.

Type-casting is something that most people do subconsciously. Morrissey's position of being famous and admired puts him in the prime position for it. That's not to say that it's correct in any way as to how he truly is....which is unfortunate if you're actually wanting to know who the person that you're admiring is (as a few of us are).

> I don't see why some of us hold Morrissey up to such impossible
> expectations of absolute consistency that, frankly, no human
> being would ever be able to live up or according to.

Lets not just hold the equation to Morrissey, add in Jame Dean, Marilyn Monroe, (insert a famous person that you admire here), etc., etc., etc.

>I don't
> know which dystopian universe the guilty ones expect Morrissey
> to live within, but as far I know, he is just a man who lives in
> Los Angeles who used to sing quite a bit but now doesn't as
> much. He's entitled to be inconsistent under scrutiny, as we all
> are.

He's entitled to be human.....yes, like the rest of us.

> I don't mean to place such a harsh spotlight on the person who
> made this comment, but it seemed to be representative of so many
> others' approaches (that I've heard or read here) when
> critiquing Morrissey and his behaviour.

I'll take that a step further, the criticisms of Morrissey place him in a "god-like" position, and if there is a trace of some sort of discretion in his behavior then he's crucified verbally.

> As long as there are so
> many people who retain such inanities, I don't believe we have
> the right to castigate the musical press for promulgating them.

I don't know. I think that the press will do as it does, that we have just as much control over the press that he gets as he does. Yes, I am apathetic about it.

> Those articles are usually only generalized representations of
> our notions anyway.

Hmmm, it depends on what notions that you're refering to. I think that Morrissey does have a fanbase that supports him as a human underneath the name and the job the he does. It's just the few who are quick to criticise are more vocal about it.

(I don't count longing for a new record to be criticism)

> I'd love to hear anyone's opinion on whether or not I'm just
> barking up an empty tree (which is a strange perversion of an
> expression, but it's applicable if you think about it). Much ado
> about nothing?

No, you're onto something. The question at hand is what do you think we should do, or rather what can be done to change things.....if anything.

> Kisses.

No thank you.

Re: Shaumian pun

> Are you that monkey nephew I keep hearing about?

I'm afraid not. His sister in law. I'm doing the accounting.

> Expectations are one thing, but misunderstanding what being
> human is, is another thing entirely. Ultimately it's not that
> important, but I found it grating the way people maintain the
> strictest of strictness when it comes to evaluating their
> celebrities, and while doing so, dehumanizing them entirely. It
> just seems strange to me on a human level.

Cili (is that pronounced as "silly" or "chili"?), I honestly thought Morrissey was a Bloomsburry spoon (the one with the bear on top). So, you're telling me he's NOT? He's HUMAN? Oh no, oh no oh no. I find that hard to believe. Wasn't he from "Manchester"?

Re: Emotional air raids exhausted my art

> No thank you.

good girl, Sheila. I liked your reply more than your original post on the board. I mean I did. Do YOU believe ME? I know I lack credibility.

"Emotional air raids exhausted my art"

from the "alter ego",
ww

Re: Emotional air raids exhausted my heart

> Yes, this is quite true. What I think is interesting in this
> equation is the fact that it's a
> "personality/character" that I'm not sure if he ever
> truly had, or even has to this day.

I think the traits that people use to construct their "Morrissey" was and probably still is a part of Morrissey today, but it just isn't *all* of what he is. People are hardly that consistent and surely more complex. Of course my original message was being niggling, but I thought I'd comment on it to see what people here thought. I got a little more than I bargained for, but that's okay.

> Type-casting is something that most people do subconsciously.

You're right. I'm certainly not above that either since I catch myself doing it sometimes, but I wouldn't take it to far extremes because then it opposes common sense. I suppose what one considers a far extreme is all relative though isn't it?

> Morrissey's position of being famous and admired puts him in the
> prime position for it. That's not to say that it's correct in
> any way as to how he truly is....which is unfortunate if you're
> actually wanting to know who the person that you're admiring is
> (as a few of us are).

Yeah, and you do have a point there. Fame is like a filter where only certain aspects of a person's character/personality make it through very well. I'm sure that there are also a lot of psychological hurdles as well in regards to what people remember about celebrities' public personas because people are only struck by certain things, while all the rest is largely forgotten. When that happens, you're left with caricatures, uneven pictures.

> Lets not just hold the equation to Morrissey, add in Jame Dean,
> Marilyn Monroe, (insert a famous person that you admire here),
> etc., etc., etc.

Yeah, although with some celebrities, like Marilyn Monroe for example, the public images are carefully and intentionally manufactured so it's not entirely the public's fault for believing in them. I suppose, in a way and in degrees, the same could be said for just about any celebrity, Morrissey included. I just don't happen to think that Morrissey's been as hyperbolized as, say, Marilyn. The one thing that's always struck me about Morrissey is his rawness and honesty, which seems to increase as he gets older (although, sadly, he seems to do fewer interviews). This is why it strikes me as odd when people selectively exaggerate his personality. You'd think that by now people would see him more clearly. Or I would, anyway.

> He's entitled to be human.....yes, like the rest of us.

I'm glad we agree. Morrissey is entitled to be human.

> I'll take that a step further, the criticisms of Morrissey place
> him in a "god-like" position, and if there is a trace
> of some sort of discretion in his behavior then he's crucified
> verbally.

I guess it comes with the territory of being famous and so adored. In the end, ironically, I guess it's about people not really thinking about Morrissey enough that makes it so easy to make him into a cartoon.

> I don't know. I think that the press will do as it does, that we
> have just as much control over the press that he gets as he
> does. Yes, I am apathetic about it.

> Hmmm, it depends on what notions that you're refering to. I
> think that Morrissey does have a fanbase that supports him as a
> human underneath the name and the job the he does. It's just the
> few who are quick to criticise are more vocal about it.

Yeah, you've made some good points. After all, the press isn't under a divine mandate to exactly and accurately interpret the public's feelings. But I speak as someone who used to be a journalist (don't throw tomatoes). Normally editors--at least the ones I knew (and still know)--are fairly in tune with their readers' interests and somehow the articles, I find, often become slanted one way or another acording to... I guess "general public attitudes," which are interpreted through the loudest public voices. I don't know. I suddenly feel very confused. [laughs]

Another thing about magazine articles is, they all cannibalize each other. Especially the online ones. VERY often--and don't let anyone tell you otherwise--they read each other and rewrite their colleagues' articles. That's when they're reporting "news," that is. Of course op-eds are not normally like that. Anyway, so when magazines do this, it's no wonder at all why it seems like they all say the same thing. To your average reader who sees several articles in different magazines all saying that Morrissey is a crybaby, they think it must be true by the "doubletalk" (to rip off George Orwell). So come to think of it, it's actually a marriage between the press and public that creates and propagates rumours and such. Sh*t. I think I just answered one of my own questions in a way.

> No, you're onto something. The question at hand is what do you
> think we should do, or rather what can be done to change
> things.....if anything.

Ugh, well, I believe that we can do a lot, but... my chockablock (I just love that word) answer to that question is too highfalutin to be posted here, especially under the weight of my new abominator's angry gaze. Maybe next time. Or maybe when my damned essays are ever published!

> No thank you.

[sigh] I do believe I'm developing a complex.

-Cili

Parian nun

> I'm afraid not. His sister in law. I'm doing the accounting.

I think he should know that instead of working, you're counting ants.

> Cili (is that pronounced as "silly" or
> "chili"?),

It's a nickname. It's "silly."

> I honestly thought Morrissey was a
> Bloomsburry spoon (the one with the bear on top). So, you're
> telling me he's NOT?

That's what I've heard, but one can never be sure.

> He's HUMAN? Oh no, oh no oh no. I find that
> hard to believe. Wasn't he from "Manchester"?

Yes, but it could've been a ploy.

-Cili

C'est la vie.

> But funny though! (well if you're me)

It isn't as funny from my side of it though. Cinderella love, you have the pleasure of knowing that you were the first person to ever speak to me in that way. I know, it seems ludicrous to say it like that, but it's true.

> Bit rash maybe?

> It's only loooose and stretchy if you use it right...and well
> hell I'd prefer someone to correct me than let me go round being
> wrong...see it wasn't so much the actual word as the fact that
> using the prefix lexi and then saying word is somewhat of a
> tautology.

Er, all right... so the criticism was constructive in its own destructive way.

> I never claimed to be consistently Morelevantsy. Just viciously
> pointed out your theme wasn't; without any reference as to which
> camp I was shouting from - I assure you my position was
> wholeheartedly arbitrary, lack of purpose to be served. I have
> no defence for my behaviour. It was appalling.

Well, if I had my way all the time half the driving world would be dead from my private road rage wishes. In all fairness, just because I don't always say things out loud, that doesn't preclude my comportment from being appalling. So I guess in a way things come back to you.

Anyhow, I read your other message further down and if you're having so much fun, I don't reckon I'd ask you to stop. To be perfectly honest, if you truly want me off this board Cinderella, just keep at it and you'll succeed because it won't be fun for me to come here anymore. So if you really can't stand me, that's always your option.

-Cili

Re: Uranian sun

> I think he should know that instead of working, you're counting
> ants.

But that's precisely what I'm paid for, Cecil.

> It's a nickname. It's "silly."

Oh. How clever. Jolly good.

> That's what I've heard, but one can never be sure.

> Yes, but it could've been a ploy.

Oh boy. It certainly was a ploy. Look, deep down in my heart (and that's reeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy deep!) I am convinced that Morrissey is an extraterrestrial. He was dropped here to prepare the arrival of his extraterrestrial friends (hence the flowers).
He was given a human look - you can see the project started in the 50s-60s: the Elvis looks are too obvious). But his alien friends forgot about him and this planet, and never arrived (except for Gaz and Boz - they have alien names!). And now he's so desperate to leave. I think he wrote that in a song, called "Asian Nut".
The Mancunian origin was of course a ploy, as you wittily pointed out. I'm still guessing WHY. Stretford is such a conspicuously inhumane area. You have to have a lack of conscience in order to survive there.

> -Cili

Ah. That's your nickname again, is it? Now I remember. I'll let you in on a big secret: wendy is also a nickname! Yes!
Can you imagine? Now, I couldn't. It took my mum several years, but since I'm turning 40, I came to terms with it.
This world is a strange scrapheap, I find. Sometimes, but rarely, I also think I am an alien.

Now, can you believe THAT?

I guess the Xmas carols are making me happy, cheerful and sociable again. I think I may even play this wonderful record "I'm only human", by The Human League. It's the right time for this, I feel. Do you remember The Human League, Cili?

Re: hmmn?

> Cinderella love,

How warm.

> Er, all right... so the criticism was constructive in its own
> destructive way.

Y'think? Well then good! (see now we're getting on swimmingly) destruction/rejuvenation?

Roadrage is one thing I don't have...it's needless and harmful.

Why whatever gave you the impression that I wanted you away?!

But seriously, why would I want you to leave? And have some fuggin backbone girl, you can't just run away because of a contentious snipeing little someone like me! That's not only insane it's down right ridiculous! You're leaving won't help me one tiny winsy bit and it sure as hell doesn't help you out much either. It'll only set a pattern, stand your ground love you'll feel far better for it - trust me I'm a liar!

Euack I can't believe I'm being pp.p.pppl..leasant to you (YOU)?!

Ukranian mum

> But that's precisely what I'm paid for, Cecil.

Well, carry on then. That's not a bad gig.

> Oh boy. It certainly was a ploy. Look, deep down in my heart
> (and that's reeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy deep!) I am
> convinced that Morrissey is an extraterrestrial. He was dropped
> here to prepare the arrival of his extraterrestrial friends
> (hence the flowers).

I had always suspected the same thing. No human could be so charming and single, and most of us know the bush goes in front!

> He was given a human look - you can see the project started in
> the 50s-60s: the Elvis looks are too obvious). But his alien
> friends forgot about him and this planet, and never arrived
> (except for Gaz and Boz - they have alien names!). And now he's
> so desperate to leave. I think he wrote that in a song, called
> "Asian Nut".

No, it was "Mut."

> The Mancunian origin was of course a ploy, as you wittily
> pointed out. I'm still guessing WHY. Stretford is such a
> conspicuously inhumane area. You have to have a lack of
> conscience in order to survive there.

Once you're there, survival is nothing. It takes much less conscience to move in there.

> Ah. That's your nickname again, is it? Now I remember. I'll let
> you in on a big secret: wendy is also a nickname! Yes!
> Can you imagine? Now, I couldn't. It took my mum several years,
> but since I'm turning 40, I came to terms with it.
> This world is a strange scrapheap, I find. Sometimes, but
> rarely, I also think I am an alien.

Er, right.

> Now, can you believe THAT?

Er, right. [laughs]

> I guess the Xmas carols are making me happy, cheerful and
> sociable again. I think I may even play this wonderful record
> "I'm only human", by The Human League. It's the right
> time for this, I feel. Do you remember The Human League, Cili?

I can see you're really hung up on this "human" thing.

I am human,
Cili

re: hmmn.

> How warm.

I've heard that I can be that way sometimes. Warm or sarcastic, whichever.

> Y'think? Well then good! (see now we're getting on swimmingly)
> destruction/rejuvenation?

Yes, but I'd rather not make this cyclical, more of a linear thing.

> Why whatever gave you the impression that I wanted you away?!

Oh, nothing in particular.

> But seriously, why would I want you to leave? And have some
> fuggin backbone girl, you can't just run away because of a
> contentious snipeing little someone like me! That's not only
> insane it's down right ridiculous! You're leaving won't help me
> one tiny winsy bit and it sure as hell doesn't help you out much
> either. It'll only set a pattern, stand your ground love you'll
> feel far better for it - trust me I'm a liar!

Come on Cinderella. In all seriousness, we just disagree on how we conduct ourselves in our lives. I don't shrink from things if they're significant or worth standing up for, but needless bellicosity is not something that I want to have a part of my personality. If you had said that you disliked something I'd said, that'd be different, but things about me personally seem to bother you immensely and there's very little I can do (or should have to do) about such things. Sometimes people are just different. I can brush things off, but when someone I've never even spoken to before professes her hatred of me and calls me a @#!!!, that's irritating no matter how calm a person you are. I think life is very simple, and it's easy. There are things to stand your ground over, and there are things that are not worth even the miniscule bit of energy expenditure over. A good friend of mine told me something that's helped me very much in becoming a cooler person about things. He told me to "be like water." It just flows, and when there's a minor obstruction, it flows around it. We've all got a choice over who we are, and I've constructed myself into who I am. I only say that because you implied that I might be something of my own victim, and that's not the case at all. Exactly the opposite actually. I fight my nature to be a smarter, better person. That's f*cking difficult, you know? There's no passivity involved there. It's actually easier to succumb to anger. That sounds like a dig, but it's not.

Certainly our conversations aren't anything anyone will be destroyed by or much improved over. People change if they want to change, but they never do it becaues of other people. Anyhow, the bottom line is, you have just as much a right to not develop Tourette's as I do. I don't really have a problem with you, but if you have such a problem with me, then it's not a big deal for me to stop posting here. I have fun with the board, but it isn't that big a deal for me. I'm a sensible girl. The news is on the front page anyway. Life is easier when one focuses on the larger things.

> Euack I can't believe I'm being pp.p.pppl..leasant to you
> (YOU)?!

I've heard of stranger things happening.

-Cili

Re: Proletarian Gum

> I can see you're really hung up on this "human" thing.

yes. I find it SO DISGUSTING.
I'm off to my lonely planet again.

"This world may lack style" ... it's all too obvious.

Thanks Cili...

> I've heard that I can be that way sometimes. Warm or sarcastic,
> whichever.

> Yes, but I'd rather not make this cyclical, more of a linear
> thing.

> Oh, nothing in particular.

> Come on Cinderella. In all seriousness, we just disagree on how
> we conduct ourselves in our lives. I don't shrink from things if
> they're significant or worth standing up for, but needless
> bellicosity is not something that I want to have a part of my
> personality. If you had said that you disliked something I'd
> said, that'd be different, but things about me personally seem
> to bother you immensely and there's very little I can do (or
> should have to do) about such things. Sometimes people are just
> different. I can brush things off, but when someone I've never
> even spoken to before professes her hatred of me and calls me a
> @#!!! , that's irritating no matter how calm a person you are. I
> think life is very simple, and it's easy. There are things to
> stand your ground over, and there are things that are not worth
> even the miniscule bit of energy expenditure over. A good friend
> of mine told me something that's helped me very much in becoming
> a cooler person about things. He told me to "be like
> water." It just flows, and when there's a minor
> obstruction, it flows around it.

I love the part about the water flowing around an obstruction! Beautiful...

Where's Audrey... ?

Re: re: hmmn.

> I think life is very simple, and it's easy. There are things to
> stand your ground over, and there are things that are not worth
> even the miniscule bit of energy expenditure over.

That was my point. I'm quite sure the negative of me is outweighed by the positiveness of others you get here so why let the few ruin the many. Why leave because of the smaller..

> It's actually easier to succumb to anger. That
> sounds like a dig, but it's not.

hmm, I'd have gone with apathy I think.

Personally I like the little things. They tend to shape the bigger ones.

Back
Top Bottom