LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK LOL Im sure Damon is going to throw a party now that he knows he sings lie Rozz:rolleyes:
:squiffy:
If you are going to do bad cop good cop do like Skinny does and get some more avatars like:roundpushpin::turban::roundpushpin:aka Halal Butcher, who back in the day along with "Surface" were very pro UK now suddenly when
Skinny snapped his fingers they all go Islam.:alien:
Maybe because they are but one and the same, US aka MIL:japanesegoblin:
That's a great point. I never though of it from your perspective. Thank you. :)

That's a great point. I never though of it from your perspective. Thank you. :)

Maybe the Great Dane:dog: can get hired as a librarian. Bark at where the book is and we dont have to pay him free internet. Just a bag of the soft doggie snacks.:birthdaycake:

This "Lost on You" song is really good, but so depressing it makes me want to kill myself. What other songs depress the hell out of you? For me it's:

"The Asp at My Chest" - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
"Shannon" - Henry Gross

One of the reasons I love Morrissey so much is because his songs lift my spirits.

#GoVegan

From wiki

Laura Pergolizzi is an American singer and songwriter who performs under the stage name LP. She has released four albums and one EP. She has written songs for other artists including Cher, Rihanna, the Backstreet Boys, Leona Lewis and Christina AguileTalk

Song has like over 200,000,000 views

Never had heard of LP before this post but she has an amazing voice. Does anyone think that this cover album is a not really happening and it's all a hoax. Maybe he's recording his new stuff.

Thought that was a mannequin o_O

So very anemic on heroin chic plus they borrowed the light setting from Ozark!

Why are the photos such bad quality? The lighting is terrible, and most of them are out of focus or blurred!?
They all used the same drugs before the shoot. How do you think cope at all over in USA?

Drug use is teached and condoned at school by teachers, they even have smoke weed the right way class. It was Unto the finn that told me this.

So, reports of his demise at the hands of the thought control squad turn out to be greatly exaggerated. Can't keep a good man down, haha.

This Pergolizzi is interesting, too.

Dude seems too cool and young for what Moz hangs out with regularly. :p
Hopefully this contribution is something fresh.
Really great shots .when Morrissey feels great it shows, he looks delightful.
Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

“Dude” is a lady.

she contributed the muddy waters song to the orange is the new black deason 4 final episode.the prison revolt cliffhanger , very fitting.

that song , also nice with a queer story in the video,
he always was interested in gender fluid people , goes back to jobriath...etc...
and had expressed admiration for lesbians.remember what he said about the palmsbar attendances,sth along the line, that the women there
were so strong and he admires it. i cant find the interview right now prob around 2003-2004.
also the song lazy dykes and his friendship/ acquaintance
with phranc, in 1991, his support act.
and they did a photoshot too, if i remember correctly
i think its a good step thet he moves away relying ent terly in jesse tbias songwriting, which many moz fans are not thaaat big fans compared to alain whyte , boz boorer .

she contributed the muddy waters song to the orange is the new black deason 4 final episode.the prison revolt cliffhanger , very fitting.

that song , also nice with a queer story in the video,
he always was interested in gender fluid people , goes back to jobriath...etc...
and had expressed admiration for lesbians.remember what he said about the palmsbar attendances,sth along the line, that the women there
were so strong and he admires it. i cant find the interview right now prob around 2003-2004.
also the song lazy dykes and his friendship/ acquaintance
with phranc, in 1991, his support act.
and they did a photoshot too, if i remember correctly
i think its a good step that he moves away relying only on jesse tobias songwriting, which many moz fans are not thaaat big fans compared to alain whyte , boz boorer .

Why are the photos such bad quality? The lighting is terrible, and most of them are out of focus or blurred!?

My guess is they were just taken off the cuff by Damon or Jesse who aren’t pro photographers or anything. It’s not really a “publicity” shoot or anything

Dude is a woman. FYI.

Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

LP is a woman....her name is
Laura.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom