"Low In High School" limited edition green vinyl and art print - pre order available on HMV

Hmv pre order for green vinyl available now on Hmv site

Low in High School (Limited Edition Green Vinyl) - HMV

£22.99
Released: 17th November 2017
BARCODE: 4050538337938

Limited Edition Green Vinyl

PLUS exclusive 12”x12” art print of the album cover for the first 1000 sold!

40765_hmv_low.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it comes with a 'limited to 1 copy per buyer' sticker, just to piss Morrissey off.

So HMV are refusing to stock the album because of the cover, 5 days later advertising ltd edition only to them colour and print. Strange world.

Strange that no extra tracks or specials

this cover is not liked by people on here,but if you put that on a huge poster in an hmv window then it will definitely be something that their customers will notice.the gold on black will stand out and the fact a boy is holding an axe is something that will intrigue people,especially teenagers.

So HMV are refusing to stock the album because of the cover, 5 days later advertising ltd edition only to them colour and print. Strange world.

Only Morrissey's camp said HMV weren't stocking the album.

HMV denied it and of course are stocking it.

Not so much strange world, as typical Moz.

I wonder if a high res version of the HMV exclusive print will be doing the rounds. Maybe we could use that in place of the original album artwork?!

I know í will be doing just that ~

36504793694_18c120250b_o.jpg

~ í may need a little more resolution...

:)

Looks like a kid in a shopping trolley. Is that the alternate cover HMV were pushing for?

I think the sign says...
"My [???]
are a
Handful"

any one else with better eyes than me?

Not fussed about the album cover, but the Ming green vinyl is appealing. Just ordered through last store standing HMV. Listen to album for whole day in bed I will.

Thank You.

This is excellent ~

37364029185_79d945a545_o.jpg

~ Stereo...for the man who has nothing :thumb:

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom