Morrissey Central "LOVE IS ON ITS WAY BACK" (November 18, 2020)

IMG_0388_mynn1p.jpg

0-12_copy_c2uxlh.jpg

Links to an article via The Federalist entitled:
"You Can Fire Morrissey, But You Will Never Break His Spirit" by David Marcus.
Uncredited 'shopped images by Victor Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

We , the great unwashed, shall never be silenced.... thank you morrissey

Meh.

Central needs a rethink. :paranoid:

This podcast is good for technical stuff:

This one is disguised as gossip & it's funny:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does Central being messy have to do with Sam? I don't follow. Anyway, Steve should call 1800-Politi! for help. I've got all the answers!

He runs it!

I should be more diplomatic 🙃 but the industry is wrecked, M is 61, this is no time to be piddling about with photoshop, Mary Sunshine opinion pieces & random detritus from the four corners of the internet.

It's not defying anyone, it's just being inefficient.

(I'm missing musicals)

Being liked by the people over at the Federalist is nothing to be proud of.

Moz, you’re better than this!

"It is and always has been his unabashed love of British and Western culture. James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, World War I, the breadth and depth of English lore and letters are his pallet, and he will not apologize about it. "

My memory isn't perfect, but did Morrissey ever say or write anything that is even slightly related to WW I??? I don't really remember any opinion from him about WW I.

"It is and always has been his unabashed love of British and Western culture. James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, World War I, the breadth and depth of English lore and letters are his pallet, and he will not apologize about it. "

My memory isn't perfect, but did Morrissey ever say or write anything that is even slightly related to WW I??? I don't really remember any opinion from him about WW I.
No, he's not too keen on any kind of war. I think he has made that pretty clear on many occasions.

Screenshot_20201119-001554_Chrome.jpg

I also can't recall him talking about James Joyce but it's funny that Marcus chose two Irish authors as examples for "British and Western culture"

What a heap of trash this article is.

Last edited:
Yes, yes.. delightfully well said by the federalist...but the accompaniment of sophomoric, photo-shopped images lowers the effect, ever so sadly.

No, he's not too keen on any kind of war. I think he has made that pretty clear on many occasions.

View attachment 65706

Yes, but even that anti-war quote (as to give it a name) is unrelated to the specific war known as WWI... I really don't remember Morrissey saying ANYTHING about WWI... So it was odd to find it mentioned in the article.

It was very much like reading that Morrissey has always been deeply interested in the traditions of the Cathars (maybe he is, he probably reads a lot about the Cathars when he is not playing the song "T-Rex" again and again... or getting dressed in WWI military uniforms).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom