Looking to buy Roy’s Keen and Satan Rejected My Soul on cassette tape

I kind of concentrate on collecting cassette rejewses, and Roy's Keen comes up regularly on eBay. I see it a few times a year. There was one for sale about a month ago for £9.99

Back on September 09, 2015 you posted that you were looking to buy the following Morrissey cassette tapes.

Morrissey 'Roy's Keen' (UK)
Morrissey 'Sunny' (UK)
Morrissey 'Satan Rejected My Soul' (UK)
Morrissey 'You Are The Quarry' (Russia)

Have you had any luck obtaining any of the four MOZ cassette tapes? The only one I keep seeing on eBay is ‘You Are The Quarry’ (Russia) and vendors are always asking anywhere from $130.00 US dollars to $180.00 US dollars. This is definitely a very high end price MOZ cassette tape.

Back on September 09, 2015 you posted that you were looking to buy the following Morrissey cassette tapes.

Morrissey 'Roy's Keen' (UK)
Morrissey 'Sunny' (UK)
Morrissey 'Satan Rejected My Soul' (UK)
Morrissey 'You Are The Quarry' (Russia)

Have you had any luck obtaining any of the four MOZ cassette tapes? The only one I keep seeing on eBay is ‘You Are The Quarry’ (Russia) and vendors are always asking anywhere from $130.00 US dollars to $180.00 US dollars. This is definitely a very high end price MOZ cassette tape.

Hey, yeah I got "Sunny" recently and "Roy's Keen" a couple of years ago.
I still want "Quarry..." But the two that you mentioned are still available and one day I will push the button on them, I'm just seeing if I can find a better deal or trade first.
I still badly want "Satan..." But that went, just recently, for well over £200.

I still want "Quarry..." But the two that you mentioned are still available and one day I will push the button on them, I'm just seeing if I can find a better deal or trade first.

I just got sunny too. Still need Roy’s & Satan. Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet, pay what’s required, and live on beans on toast & smart price digestives until next payday comes around.

Good to hear you found two out of four cassette tapes on your want list. You are the Quarry shows up all the time on eBay. As for Roy’s Keen and Satan Rejected My Soul I been checking on eBay and Discogs for years now and I still have had no luck finding them. That one Satan Rejected My Soul cassette tape that sold for £200 pounds on eBay was an insane price to pay. I definitely won’t be willing to pay that much for a cassette tape I really want to add in my Morrissey collection. Besides I already own plenty of MOZ rarities just not Roy’s Keen and Satan Rejected My Soul on cassette tape format.

Back
Top Bottom