LOL! What happened to all the threads where I handed Viva Skylarker back their arses on a plate?

BrummieBoy

LOL! What happened to all the threads where I handed Viva Skylarker back their arses on a plate?

Gremlins.....ROFLMAO!

If that's the case, why has there been selective archiving? Why has Crystal Geezer's ludicrous vanity project thread remained given it's an ancient relic that needs to be archived/buried? [edit, that's the 'Off-Topic, but the point remains: Why archive 'The Pigsty' but not 'Off Topic'?]

It seems pretty clear to me that there's been an 'executive' decision to disrupt the narrative flow of this site without any explanation. Not that it's greatly exercises me but it does raises issues.

If that's the case, why has there been selective archiving? Why has Crystal Geezer's ludicrous vanity project thread remained given it's an ancient relic that needs to be archived/buried? [edit, that's the 'Off-Topic, but the point remains: Why archive 'The Pigsty' but not 'Off Topic'?]

It seems pretty clear to me that there's been an 'executive' decision to disrupt the narrative flow of this site without any explanation. Not that it's greatly exercises me but it does raises issues.

It is not selective archiving.

Site administrator set the rule that threads which haven't got a reply in more than three months, they will be archived.

Same place they've always been...in your dreams.

Ah yes! The Olympics 2012. London. I seem to remember a few vintage Troll War threads....

If time allows I'll try & 'strike up the band' again for Rio but.....very busy.

Trust you're well & navigating adult life without stabilisers.....

BB

Back
Top Bottom