Liverpool Echo - 'Why Morrissey was right to walk off'

Now that's a great article.

Now THAT was how to tell 'em!

:thumb:

Then Manchester Evening News did a similar feature last week, but isn't on line:(

Jukebox Jury

LEE... please, stand up and defend me, etc, etc....
sorry, obvious I know

Good article.
I've been reading some articles saying things like "others put up with it so he should too". I'm thinking, so even if it's wrong, and you feel it's wrong, one must put up with it and not say no or stop. If it feels wrong, I'll say stop. At times it doesn't help to just say stop, some people will not listen or care. Then it's time to walk away.
At times my energy level is very low. I try to give all I have, but there's a limit. When it gets to that limit I can't say stop even. Then I'll just walk away.

Good article.
I've been reading some articles saying things like "others put up with it so he should too". I'm thinking, so even if it's wrong, and you feel it's wrong, one must put up with it and not say no or stop. If it feels wrong, I'll say stop. At times it doesn't help to just say stop, some people will not listen or care. Then it's time to walk away.
At times my energy level is very low. I try to give all I have, but there's a limit. When it gets to that limit I can't say stop even. Then I'll just walk away.

Some people put up with domestic abuse, does that mean I should? Some people put up with bullying, does that mean I should? Nah. Nobody should have to put up with abuse, whatever form it takes.

Back
Top Bottom