Official YouTube "Live In Dallas" Starplex Amphitheatre 1991 premieres 05/15/2020; two more forthcoming according to Rhino

Also posted by nyc_midy:

As per the Rhino newsletter today:

It may all end tomorrow
Or it could go on forever
The Mozzer's got something to make you smile, mate! He's loading up his official YouTube channel with three concerts. Check out the lineup below (and don't forget to wish him an unhappy birthday on the 22nd).​
Friday 15th May - Live In Dallas (Dallas Starplex Amphitheatre, June 17, 1991)
Friday 22nd May - Live At The Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountain View, CA, USA, October 31st, 1991)
Friday 29th May - Introducing Morrissey (Recorded at Sheffield’s City Hall & Blackpool’s Winter Gardens, February 7/8, 1995)​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused - how can this be a 'premier', when it was released 28 years ago and we've all seen it? :squiffy:

I'm confused - how can this be a 'premier', when it was released 28 years ago and we've all seen it? :squiffy:
It has never been shared in an official way without needing to purchase it.
It is simply being made available/premiering on YT for free.
Regards,
FWD.

Any hope that this will be an upgrade in terms of sound/resolution?
I'd love something unreleased, many bands are doing this during 'lockdown'. So, whilst this isn't anything new, it is encouraging and I welcome it!

Any hope that this will be an upgrade in terms of sound/resolution?
I'd love something unreleased, many bands are doing this during 'lockdown'. So, whilst this isn't anything new, it is encouraging and I welcome it!
We can hope.
I suspect it will be a direct port of the DVD.
As a sad type who bought a laser disc player and own it on LD, the quality on that wasn't anything close to an improvement on the VHS particularly.
11 years ago, when the DVD appeared - I had similar hopes, but no such luck.
Fingers crossed,
Regards,
FWD.

It may all end tomorrow
The Mozzer's got something to make you smile, mate! He's loading up his official YouTube channel with three concerts. Check out the lineup below (and don't forget to wish him an unhappy birthday on the 22nd).​
Friday 22nd May - Live At The Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountain View, CA, USA, October 31st, 1991)
Friday 29th May - Introducing Morrissey (Recorded at Sheffield’s City Hall & Blackpool’s Winter Gardens, February 7/8, 1995)​

It may all end tomorrow
The Shoreline gig will be good for those who didn't buy Your Arsenal (2014 Ed.)
Thanks for the info.
Regards,
FWD.

When are they going to put up that BBC Radio gig from a few years ago, the one where UncleSkinny can be seen having the time of his life in the front row?

We can hope.
I suspect it will be a direct port of the DVD.
As a sad type who bought a laser disc player and own it on LD, the quality on that wasn't anything close to an improvement on the VHS particularly.
11 years ago, when the DVD appeared - I had similar hopes, but no such luck.
Fingers crossed,
Regards,
FWD.

í am dreaming of a Betamax upgrade.

Fantastic! Thanks Moz! Looking much forward to seeing the Mountainview gig! ??

When are they going to put up that BBC Radio gig from a few years ago, the one where UncleSkinny can be seen having the time of his life in the front row?

Ha! f***ing Ha! The f***ing hypocrite!

I assume he was on here slating Morrissey at the time like the schizo-freak he clearly is.

Is there any footage of the front row gimp in two-faced action?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom