Official YouTube Live At The Shoreline Amphitheatre 1991 - premiered May 22, 2020

The Phantom Rockers joined them on November 28 onwards for the NA leg of the tour.
Regards,
FWD.

I was at the Dundee Caird hall, Liverpool Empire and Victoria Hall Hanley on this tour, had tickets to King Georges Hall Blackburn but couldnt get there, all were amazing in particular Liverpool. I was also at the Zenith gig in Paris. I had this gig on bootleg video around 1992 from good old Chris Adams, basically the same quality as it is here. I d love to see a proper release of a 92 gig the band really came into their own !

The early days of We Hate it When Our Frank Becomes Another Song.

I was at the gig in Chicago autumn ‘91. It was the most exciting gig of my life. I don’t think Phranc was on this leg of the tour; I seem to recall a rockabilly band with a standing drummer?

Actually, which your are we talking about? I also saw him on the 1992 tour of the states with Gallon Drunk supporting.

I vaguely recall an interview years ago wherein somecofcthe grumpiness towards EMI related to their failure to film the Your Arsenal tour. It is a great shame, as the sets were 'muscular', if a little short. I attended a seated venue & remember rows 1-5 being splintered by the audience. I've never seen that since.

I saw Moz for the first time on the YA tour, and I would really love to see a gig from that tour again because it is such a long time ago and it would bring back so many fond memories.. I will try out the Dusseldorf gig posted above.

I d love to see a proper release of a 92 gig the band really came into their own !

don’t know what happened, a night and day difference (I think) between the sound of the 91 Uncle tour and 92 Arsenal shows.

92 was the peak, a unified band, bombastic heavy electrifying shows.
Happy I was there. :)

I had not seen this gig before, and I thought this one was already a big improvement over Live in Dallas. To my ears, the band sounded much tighter, and the rockability sound was much more developed. So great to hear The Loop, We Hate it, My Love Life and Pashernate Love. They weren't my favorite songs - not then and not now - but I thought My Love Life was performed brilliantly and with intensity and with really nice backing vocals from Alain (I didn't miss Chrissie). Unfortunately, I know there's zero chance of ever hearing these songs performed live again. Morrissey has moved on.

I saw Moz for the first time on the YA tour, and I would really love to see a gig from that tour again because it is such a long time ago and it would bring back so many fond memories.. I will try out the Dusseldorf gig posted above.
Düsseldorf not the greatest video or audio, but not too bad considering the year it was made (I assume it’s an audience bootleg). That and Finsbury the only ‘92 gigs I could find.

Was watching the Johnny Carson appearance again from ‘91 the other night. Saw the original broadcast, and that was the first I recall ever really seeing or hearing Morrissey. That performance blew me away. Perhaps why I’ve also always had a soft spot for Kill Uncle.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom