"List of the Lost" review by Ben Eastham in The Times Literary Supplement

"Merry Christmas Mr Morrissey from all at the 'Times Literary Supplement' and 'Morrissey-Solo.com'. Make a New Year's Resolution when you come off stage in L.A. Forget the novelist thing. People ain't feelin it babe. :lbf: Try acting, after all, you've spent the last 33 years pretending to be somebody you aren't.:straightface: David Bowie sends his love and hopes you enjoy his new album" :lbf:

Season's Greetings
"BrummieBoy"

via

"Alfie-The Archivist/Alchemist"

[fading away into a parallel dimension as the Solstice ends]

[#ValedictoryCoda 21:10 23/12/2015] BB was asked if folk needed to throw all of Morrissey-Solo's albums in the skip. The answer is No, as those albums don't belong to Morrissey. They represent stunning artistic vision and achievement by Stephen Street and Alain Whyte with Morrissey's post-factum warbling overlays. It would be better if instrumental versions of all albums by The Smith and Street and Whyte were made available so people could enjoy the music having expunged the vile troll Morrissey from the proceedings. There are some moderate songs involving Martin Boorish and the rest of the hirelings that express the tragic fall of this clown but they're hardly Art. We trust this answers the final queries and confirm there will be no further responses as the Portal to the Otherworlds is now closed so "BrummieBoy" can never adjudicate again. Over and out. Finally. What a relief!]

David Bowie and Blackstar: The reclusive rock god is still a star man
The Independent‎ - 7 hours ago

Blackstar is unlike any album he has released, on several counts ... If The Next Day's cover image presented Bowie partly obscuring his past, here he's wiped it out completely ...

festive_card.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An anonymous person writes:

Heaven knows
- TLS
By BEN EASTHAM

"Morrissey has betrayed his genius as a songwriter to pose, disastrously, as a novelist. One wonders why no one stopped him."

Even better, Steven should get a job at an Apple 'Genius' Bar. More befitting of such a crass, yet tediously pretentious, load of crap, wouldn't you agree? They quite like the moldering oldies there too - it's real hip to hire them nowadays.

One man's turdsmith is another man's wordsmith. Morrissey has officially lost the plot. Epic fail: LOL! Could not have happened to a more deserving dolt....wish he would shut his obnoxious trap for good and drop off the face of the earth.

"One wonders why no one stopped him."

I actually feel sorry for the person at Penguin who received the 'List of the Lost' manuscript. They've made a ton of money on 'Autobiography', and obviously hope that a second volume will come out a few years down the line, and then Morrissey sends them this turd in literary form. What do they do? Refuse to publish it it, and join Harvest Records et al in the being 'the enemy', and having Moz slag them off in public and no chance at 'Autobiog' 2?

I actually feel sorry for the person at Penguin who received the 'List of the Lost' manuscript. They've made a ton of money on 'Autobiography', and obviously hope that a second volume will come out a few years down the line, and then Morrissey sends them this turd in literary form. What do they do? Refuse to publish it it, and join Harvest Records et al in the being 'the enemy', and having Moz slag them off in public and no chance at 'Autobiog' 2?

Autobiography 2? Surely you jest. He does not even do anything but get on a stage a few hours a week. The remainder is all hotels and his strange and reclusive "life" as a prankster queen. His Autobiography was painful enough to get through - I gave up after ten pages and skipped around the rest out of boredom. His life has not been that intriguing, or interesting, despite what he thinks and others here have been led to believe. He is NOT a writer. Profiteer? Yes (that Mporium site is too much, really - the name alone says it all about his ego). He could dash out some unusual lyrics thirty odd years ago. Without Marr's incredible music, though, it never would have been noticed, (and neither would he). The writing is just not that good as poetry. Those days are long gone, however, and the overwhelming majority agree. Hang up your hat, Morrissey.

Goodbye David.

Thank you for being the 'blackstar'.

"BrummieBoy"

"Merry Christmas Mr Morrissey from all at the 'Times Literary Supplement' and 'Morrissey-Solo.com'. Make a New Year's Resolution when you come off stage in L.A. Forget the novelist thing. People ain't feelin it babe. :lbf: Try acting, after all, you've spent the last 33 years pretending to be somebody you aren't.:straightface: David Bowie sends his love and hopes you enjoy his new album" :lbf:

Season's Greetings
"BrummieBoy"

via

[#ValedictoryCoda 21:10 23/12/2015] BB was asked if folk needed to throw all of Morrissey-Solo's albums in the skip. The answer is No, as those albums don't belong to Morrissey. They represent stunning artistic vision and achievement by Stephen Street and Alain Whyte with Morrissey's post-factum warbling overlays. It would be better if instrumental versions of all albums by The Smith and Street and Whyte were made available so people could enjoy the music having expunged the vile troll Morrissey from the proceedings. There are some moderate songs involving Martin Boorish and the rest of the hirelings that express the tragic fall of this clown but they're hardly Art. We trust this answers the final queries and confirm there will be no further responses as the Portal to the Otherworlds is now closed so "BrummieBoy" can never adjudicate again. Over and out. Finally. What a relief!]

Blackstar is unlike any album he has released, on several counts ... If The Next Day's cover image presented Bowie partly obscuring his past, here he's wiped it out completely ...

View attachment 34863

Message from "BrummieBoy": "Goodbye David. Thank you for being the 'blackstar'. I remember being 12 and watching you at Birmingham Town Hall. I got to play Mick Ronson's guitar as I was crushed up against the stage. You smiled at me and made everything in my chaotic life OK for one day. "We can be heroes....." With love and gratitude. "BrummieBoy" x

Hello Community.

Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm not really sure why I've been appointed to manage the Legacy/Archive issues for "BrummieBoy/Sharon/Alfie". I was originally part of The Project when it returned here in summer 2012 but I was quickly dismissed for unexplained reasons. So, I'm basically 'winging it' trying to guess why BB re-opened the interdimensional portal & programmed The Annointed One to change his Avatar/Signature to Blackstar & then start channelling 'me'. Maybe I'll get more instructions soon, but I doubt it. It defies all known laws of physics that "BrummieBoy" returned/rose from his crypt through an interstellar wormhole just as 'Blackstar' was released. It's almost as if he knew what was coming....he was always going on about there being a 'Dark Star/Black Hole' at the event horizon of 'Fame'. It seems that either he was talking about Bowie or Bowie was talking about him. He saw Bowie numerous times, beginning with the Ziggy tour stops at Birmingham Town Hall. And, yes, he met Bowie many times over the next few decades and was all over the Bowie.Net project back in the day. He also finished his entries here by mocking Morrissey, referencing Bowie as a suffering prisoner of war in "Merry Christmas Mr Morrissey". Bowie was a prisoner of the war on Cancer, etc. Again, it's very mysterious, almost as if BrummieBoy knew...but obviously that's impossible. OK, so I'm here, not quite sure why and I'll try to contribute meaningfully until BB pulls the plug which he did to me before...I think Sharon thought I was trying to f*** BB but that's not true. I'm a psychiatrist. I have Professional Ethics.

best wishes
Ekaterina Jones - Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy"/Sharon/Alfie]

ps: NB: The site datalog will show that "BrummieBoy" returned from The Other Place to this site to change his Avatar/Profile to 'Blackstar' BEFORE news of David Bowie's death. That album had been on continuous play here at the bunker HQ all weekend. It's all rather strange....isn't it? LOL!

Season's Greetings
"BrummieBoy"

via

View attachment 34863

Excellent! I'm not sure Morrissey is even listening to Blackstar. He has the complete speeches from the Capitol Boss to listen and analyse. Seems a great year comming...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom