"List of the Lost" review at God Is In The TV

Just one thing: It think it's a bit ridiculous to start a separate thread for every single review. One could put these threads together.

REVIEW: List of the Lost (Novel) by Morrissey - God Is In The TV
by Nathan OHagan

Excerpt:

This review will be one of the shortest I’ll do because there is just about nothing good to say about it. At only 117 pages, it is more novella than novel yet still it took me over a week to plough through it. Had this been written anybody else, I would almost certainly have put it down before the end of the first page, but on I ploughed, determined to find some redeeming qualities, to find some positives. Alas, there were none to be found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this guy work for the NHS? He hardly sounds like Cyril Connolly. LOLZ

Just one thing: It think it's a bit ridiculous to start a separate thread for every single review. One could put these threads together.

Start your own site and you can arrange it however the f*** you want. Stop whining, bitch.

All these reviews are the same. First they hate the book and then a couple of weeks later, they love it. If they would only take some time before they wrote the review, it would save a lot of nonsense.

What on earth are you talking about?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom