Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
Blacks are predominantly paired with white women on British media ... you won't tell me why.

If adverts reflected the population they wouldn't be dominated by blacks.

I've asked you to explain this to me - not give politician's answers.

I've explained it.

You'd just rather live in your sick racist fantasy world.

Says the Diversity Agenda adherent.
Nerak is out there in the real world formulating her opinions by actually engaging with these issues firsthand. Everything you believe is something you've cooked up from your rancid little two-dimensional imagination as you gaze miserably out the window at a world that doesn't know you exist.

I've explained it.

You'd just rather live in your sick racist fantasy world.
That's a perfect example of a politician's (non) answer.

You refuse to tell me why TV adverts are dominated by blacks/black families/black men with white partners in a still predominantly white nation.

I'll tell you why. They want white women to watch and "do as they see". They want white women to specifically breed with black men (not Asians who have a high work ethic and family structure) as this will help to literally obliterate the white race.

So we have high immigration, low white birth rates, endless anti-white psy-opping in media, and the few white women who do want children are instructed to breed with a group known for a low work ethic, no family structure and the most violence against women.

That's the several pronged way to genocide a race without firing a single bullet.

Reveal that you know their pernicious game and they get apoplectic.

Last edited:

You refuse to tell me why TV adverts are dominated by blacks/black families/blacks with white women in a still predominantly white nation.

I'll tell you why. They want white women to watch and "do as they see". They want white women to specifically breed with black men (not Asians who have a high work ethic and family structure) as this will literally obliterate the white race.

So we have high immigration, low white birth rates, endless anti-white psy-opping in media, and white women who do want children instructed to breed with a group known for a low work ethic, no family structure and the most violence against women.

That's the several pronged way to genocide a race without firing a single bullet.

I've explained exactly why there is diverse casting in adverts - opportunities for actors & to reflect the audiences.

Your sick racist sexual fantasies, are sick racist sexual fantasies.

You refuse to tell me why TV adverts are dominated by blacks/black families/blacks with white women in a still predominantly white nation.

I'll tell you why. They want white women to watch and do and they see. They want white women to specifically breed with black men as it will literally obliterate the white race.

So we have high immigration, low white birth rates, endless anti-white psy-opping in media, and white women who do want children instructed to breed with a group known for a low work ethic, no family structure and the most violence against women.

The fact that you believe sexuality is malleable enough that all it takes to inspire interracial "breeding" is for a white woman to see a mixed race couple on television makes it abundantly clear that you either know nothing about sex, the advertising world or both.

I've explained exactly why there is diverse casting in adverts - opportunities for actors & to reflect the audiences.

Your sick racist sexual fantasies, are sick racist sexual fantasies.

Ofcom are complete bullshitters who allow sexual degeneracy on our screens. I wouldn't trust them or believe a word they say.

Advertising is obviously operating quotas: 90% blacks, 10% whites (always paired up or sitting solo at a black family table etc).

The people trying to systematically genocide the white race make me look like a bunny rabbit bouncing through a meadow on a spring morn. These people are not only hatefully evil, but devil incarnates. I can only presume they are literally satanists.

They will infiltrate the Catholic Church soon just like they did with the Church of England (which is now dead in everything but name). I actually believe the last secret of Fatima is that the Catholic Church will be destroyed by the devil's representatives on earth.

Of course I hope I'm wrong on this, but it seems a strong possibility.

Last edited:
Ofcom are complete bullshitters who allow sexual degeneracy on our screens. I wouldn't trust them or believe a word they say.

Advertising is obviously operating quotas. 90% blacks, 10% whites (always paired up or sitting solo at a black family table etc).

The people trying to stealthily genocide the white race make me look like a bunny rabbit bouncing through a meadow. These people are not only hatefully evil, but devil incarnates. I can only presume they are literally satanists.

They will infiltrate the Catholic Church soon just like they did with the Church of England (which is now dead in everything but name). I actually believe the last secret of Fatima is that the Catholic Church will be destroyed by the devil's representatives on earth.

You don't believe anything unless it's a racist fantasy.

You're obviously a deeply unwell person.

Advertising is obviously operating quotas. 90% blacks, 10% whites (always paired up or sitting solo at a black family table etc).

The people trying to stealthily genocide the white race make me look like a bunny rabbit bouncing through a meadow. These people are not only hatefully evil, but devil incarnates. I can only presume they are literally satanists.

Of course I hope I'm wrong on this, but it seems a strong possibility.
You don't have to hope, babe. You're wrong about essentially every single thing you talk about.

Your reply has nothing to do with my post - so you should probably go to bed or call a doctor.
No, I'll stay up and muse on that third secret. It's never been convincingly revealed in my opinion. You sound to me like a "cosy" Catholic - one that gets scared and runs when the big issues are brought forth.

Last edited:
At the risk of setting her off again, Ben's book was about the way institutions (& in particular The Labour Party) have adopted a system of patronage based on fixed identities that entrench inequality & division rather than creating the equality & diversity it promises.

In no way did it imply that white people were being attacked or replaced & at no point did it advocate white nationalism.

He favours a pluralist concept of citizenship - a civic nation/union. So, not junking the past & not excluding new people from belonging to it.

It's a work in progress.

20200814_110505.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom