'Life is A Pigsty' backing track

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Just thought I'd post this in the forum in case anyone else was interested. Little badger originally asked about it. I made this backing track so I could perform 'Life is A Pigsty' live, as I do not have a band and wanted the full effect instead of just an acoustic guitar. The track contains piano, bass, drums, synthesizer, and thunderstorm/nature noises. As I informed little badger, the second half of the song is definitely a bit more progressive than the original -- a synthesizer replaces the lead electric guitar riff. Also, you might want to practice with it a few times in advanced to performance just to make sure you can line up all the lyrics where they're supposed to go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S94SYURD

Again, this is NOT an official 'Life is A Pigsty' instrumental. This is just something I created. It's open to anyone if you want to use it -- let me know how it goes. :thumb:

Cool, can you make other instrumentals too?

That depends -- you going to pay me? :lbf:

I'm sorry, but I really don't have the time to be recording specialized Smiths/Morrissey tracks for your use (for free, at least :rolleyes:) -- unless of course I'm planning to cover more material live. If such is the case, I suppose I could throw the track up here for you. But I'm afraid I won't be taking requests :o

Tags
lifeisapigsty
Back
Top Bottom