Life is a Pigsty: Acoustic Take 2

Really beautiful!
I love your emotional way of singing. Not everyone seems to be capable of that. And I am referring to your way of singing, and not an attempt at imitating Morrissey's way of singing in every detail, since this is not an example of that. You made it your own by emotionally singing out the song, while at the same time really staying true to the original.

Really beautiful!
I love your emotional way of singing. Not everyone seems to be capable of that. And I am referring to your way of singing, and not an attempt at imitating Morrissey's way of singing in every detail, since this is not an example of that. You made it your own by emotionally singing out the song, while at the same time really staying true to the original.

Thanks, you are too kind.. I am a turtle when it comes to recording these things, so I get more than enough time to feel out the song, so to speak. I would have done a few things differently in hindsight - might have wanted to segue into strumming Auld Lang Syne possibly, but I think that'll be it.

Back
Top Bottom