Liam Gallagher 'Tweet's' Moz

Well at least he knows a few of the lyrics :lbf::lbf:

And make it quick

Him and Noel are massive morrissey fans, especially Noel. I'm just surprised he managed to spell them all correctly.

I know Noel is, but is but I hadn't seen much endorsement from Liam over the years.

Think LG has had too much to drink

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Miserable Xmas to morrisey as you were LG x</p>&mdash; Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) <a href="">25 December 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The devil will find work for idle hands to do</p>&mdash; Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) <a href="">25 December 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">But I&#39;m still fond of you as you were LG x</p>&mdash; Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) <a href="">25 December 2017</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">William it was really nothing</p>&mdash; Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) <a href="">25 December 2017</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;ve seen this happen in other people&#39;s life&#39;s and now it&#39;s happening in mine A.Y.W.</p>&mdash; Liam Gallagher (@liamgallagher) <a href="">25 December 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script

poor Liam , lonely Christmas and all that money, just tweeting at Morrissey hoping he'll respond.

why does he write 'as you were' in those tweets? is he hoping M will listen to it? or is he just plugging his record ?
or do I need a few drinks to understand ?

Last edited:

poor Liam , lonely Christmas and all that money, just tweeting at Morrissey hoping he'll respond.

why does he write 'as you were' in those tweets? is he hoping M will listen to it? or is he just plugging his record ?

''As you were'' is the name of Liams latest album

''As you were'' is the name of Liams latest album
Yeah but I though he said it as a way of saying 'carry on'. Like walking into a room, saying / doing something and then "as you were", and then he buggers off. If you see what I mean.

could be your New Year's resolution to start. ;)

I actually tried to like alcohol a few times, but it has always been a failed experiment.
Some friends bought me a non-alcoholic beer once, but I couldn't drink it either.
I wish I could be alcoholic and write rants about "ZoZo", but I am unable to drink.

i know that, but why is it in the tweets ?
is he hoping Morrissey will listen to it? or is he just plugging it ?

Due to this thread I saw his twitter.... He simple writes "As you were" in most of his tweets, without caring what he's writing about.

Maybe he was way beyond the zone in which intentions exist when he wrote those tweets?

i know that, but why is it in the tweets ?

is he hoping Morrissey will listen to it? or is he just plugging it ?
There is a Sheldon Cooper in me somewhere :D

As you were" is a standard military command. It means, literally, "[return] to your previous posture". Soldiers must snap to a formal "attention" position when an officer enters their presence, and the officer issues this command to indicate they may resume their prior activities

So carry on where you left off.

Maybe he was way beyond the zone in which intentions exist when he wrote those tweets?

It's interesting because he promotes his album even from that zone.

He said other creepy things and people are sending him to sleep. Maybe he was hacked.

Last edited:
It's interesting because he promotes his album even from that zone.

He said other creepy things and people are sending him to sleep. Maybe he was hacked.

I have never been interested in Oasis, nor in the Gallaghers... but his twitter is consistently bizarre.
It was Christmas and people gets drunk... Probably he assumed he was being funny and clever.

Didn't you ever receive an e-mail or a message from a friend who was drunk and it didn't make much sense?

I have never been interested in Oasis, nor in the Gallaghers... but his twitter is consistently bizarre.
It was Christmas and people gets drunk... Probably he assumed he was being funny and clever.

Didn't you ever receive an e-mail or a message from a friend who was drunk and it didn't make much sense?
I like Oasis. I used to think Liam was an arse and Noel was alright but now I'm completely the opposite! Liam is class.

I receive those messages and emails whether that person be sober or drunk lol

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom