Liam Gallagher 'Tweet's' Moz

...says the lead apologist for the most miserable, friendless, has-been sack of shit in the western world.

“As You Were” -
-Straight to #1 (UK charts)
-Outsold all other top-10 albums COMBINED in its first week.
-Gold in its first week.
-Highest single week vinyl sales in 20 years.

Keep yappin’ K-Hole. As you were, indeed.
I see Oasis, Liam, Noel... as music for people who are not too interested in music, they are the mainstream, they will always sell more than Morrissey as will Ed Sheeran. The lyrics Morrissey has produced in his career are untouchable by Liam Gallagher, as we were....

how can you say one piece of
Music is better that another, surely it is down to individual taste
As I wasn’t

I see Oasis, Liam, Noel... as music for people who are not too interested in music, they are the mainstream, they will always sell more than Morrissey as will Ed Sheeran. The lyrics Morrissey has produced in his career are untouchable by Liam Gallagher, as we were....

Are you 12?

Is that how you see them champ? Are you 12 or 13? First radio? Who’s your favourite podcast?

People are still talking about this? I guess Morrissey hasn't threatened anyone this week.

Why does this forum have to take an entertaining little series of tweets from Liam and make it some sort of contest about whether he/Noel/Oasis are better than Moz/The Smiths?

Oh, and by the way, it IS possible to like both The Smiths and Oasis! I've done it. Hell, I've even loved blur and Oasis for ages. *cue basic Coexist bumper sticker* ;)

What too few people know is that the Gallagher brothers only became City fans cause their drunk and abusive father supported United. It was their revenge on him and I'd hate to follow a club out of such a reason.

To fall in love or getting obsessed with a football club must always be based on personal experiences not having to do with other people. People who pick a side just to be different from someone else will never become a proper fan.

I have seen loads of people like that in my life. Most of them were kids at school who hated classmates into a certain club. As time passed those people just felt a need to support a club that is a rival to the one those classmates they hated supported.

This explains the social media fans, football hipsters, who for a lack of a real life only uses the internet to celebrate, not when their own side wins something, but when their rival loses. I've never understood such people who let other peoples failure come before their own sides success.

Every time United win, and we know they have done that a lot over the centuries, those two Gallagher boys feel that in their spanked bottoms that is forever the imprinted pain in their flesh and soul.

City will never ever go past United and be better than them and maybe they will never ever win the Champions League no matter how much money they spend. Arsenal is the perfect example cause they tried and tried and never won the CL, just lost a final, and then Chelsea became the first London side to win the greatest trophy of them all.

When you are beaten by your parent your life ends up being all about drugs and disgrace and hate but never ever about love for anyone including a football club. That is something they use to compensate for their failed childhood and a life spent with shameful drug use never having anything nice to say about anyone cause they are bitter and twisted and not in control of their own life and feelings cause that is what happens to people who were abused and that remains forever.

They have the Gallaghers in the Guv'nors, City are a massive club!

It's hard to take two mancs seriously whose entire lives were all about looking and sounding like a band from Liverpool, The Beatles.

There is something genuinly sad in that and anyone who has ever tasted manc culture knows that is just about the worst thing you could do to yourself.

Dignity is not a word these boys, now old pathetic men, will ever know. Abused when kids then dad left and they cried and their mother worked at a cookie factory and then they fell out cause they will always spend their life hating themselves for allowing themselves to be the victims and victims heads are always fooked up as we know.

Sit down lads or does it hurt when you do?

LOL

2 fingers at ya!

Hey Liam and Noel (Noel sounds jewish) you men can never be cool cause you were beaten good at home by your dad. Try and walk like black dudes all you like but you boys took a helluva beating and did not stand up for yourselves.

You were two against one so is that cool or not just lying down to die?

LOL

Greetings from Sweden from the one you once met that made you both leg it. Guess getting glassed in that pub wasn't an option after all, huh?

See ya in future boys!

WE'LL MEET AGAIN DON'T KNOW WHERE DON'T KNOW WHEN BUT I KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN SOME SUNNY DAY

Gallagher's come out and plaaaaaaay!

giphy.gif

Unicorn Pub, May 3rd 1999

You boys legged it........

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom