latest boz diary entry...

• Thread starter Sorrow of Stamford Bridge
  • Start date
S

Sorrow of Stamford Bridge

You may have already seen this. No mention of Alain's status..also a TV appearance later this week?

JULY 8th - hi
can't believe it's been so long!
Sweden was a bit rained out but the sun shone while we were on and there was a lot of people there in a beautiful setting. It was broadcast live on the net and a few people said it looked great. So after we got back , via copenhagen for a 2 hour stop off to change planes, we rehearsed for a few more days then had the mammoth trip / gig that was glastonbury. Praying for sunshine nearly worked, in fact it was quite nice while we played. Enjoyed some of James Brown and some of Supergrass before we played, then we had the long drive home.
On the tuesday me and Lyn flew to Spain for an extra day off before the Malaga festival, in a castle at the top of the hill. We soundchecked on the Wed nite late and had a party on the beach after , I recollect jumping in the sea at some point! Anyway the gig was a lot of fun , Tim Booth was also on the bill , and the crowd were very receptive.
The next day we flew onto Denmark for the Roskilde Festival. The show the next night was great, apart from me falling off a flimsy garden chair and cracking my head on another chair that's still giving me headaches. We had a night off the next night and enjoyed a few ales in the Dubliner pub and watched the euro soccer final.
The next day we flew to Norway for the quart festival in Christiansand, had a small delay at the airport so 4 hours before we were due on we were still on the Tarmac in Denmark , but all worked out OK. Lovely town and a great reception, then yesterday we flew home via Copenhagen again getting home last night. Ended up in the Curry House across the road , and today ? Back in rehearsals, possibly doing some TV at the end of the week, before our trip up to Manchester for the move festival
cheers!
bb

Back
Top Bottom