Kewpie, can you unmerge my thread please?

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I originally posted in 'events' about the Manchester v Cancer gig a few weeks ago.
The gig is today and due to poor sales, tickets are a tenner each. I posted this in a seperate, new post to bring this to peoples attention. The chances are had I posted it in the existing thread, not many people would have bothered reading it or even known I had posted a new thread. I even stated why I had done this in the new thread.

So Kewpie merges the two threads and suggests I walk around Piccadilly gardens with a sandwich board advertising the new ticket price:crazy:
Great moderating!

Can the thread be un-merged (with original title too) and merged back together tomorrow after the event has taken place?

Thanks

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I originally posted in 'events' about the Manchester v Cancer gig a few weeks ago.
The gig is today and due to poor sales, tickets are a tenner each. I posted this in a seperate, new post to bring this to peoples attention. The chances are had I posted it in the existing thread, not many people would have bothered reading it or even known I had posted a new thread. I even stated why I had done this in the new thread.

So Kewpie merges the two threads and suggests I walk around Piccadilly gardens with a sandwich board advertising the new ticket price:crazy:
Great moderating!

Can the thread be un-merged (with original title too) and merged back together tomorrow after the event has taken place?

Thanks

Jukebox Jury

Maybe you could campaign to have the things un-merged on the back panel of your sandwich board. Kill two birds with one stone.(Joke!)

Some of my mates left by train this morning for this gig, with a satchel of booze. I couldn't go because I have stuff to do for work for Monday.

Almost totally unrelated, I searched GoogleImages for "sandwich board" and found this
Sandwich+board.jpg

I found it mildly jam-and-honey.

Back
Top Bottom