Kevin cummins working on special morrissey picturedisc for recordstore day

gazlord

“@KCMANC: I'm currently working on a special#Morrissey picture disc for Record Store Day. V ltd edition obviously. *@Tim_Burgess @RecordStoreDay”

I don't go on twitter alot but I did just stumble across this just posted by photographer Kevin Cummins...

According to Record Store:

Morrissey
Suedehead, We'll Let You Know (live)*, Now My Heart Is Full (live)*
10" picture disc
*previously unreleased
Label: EMI

A Candy Flip 10"?! :eek:

Forgive them Lord, they know not what they do...

I'v never made a Record Store Day purchase but I am keen to do so. Can anyone advise how this is done as I can't seem to see any info on their site. eg can you order online? do you have to go to a record store. Is your record store guaranteed to have what you want etc.

Thanks in advance.

I'v never made a Record Store Day purchase but I am keen to do so. Can anyone advise how this is done as I can't seem to see any info on their site. eg can you order online? do you have to go to a record store. Is your record store guaranteed to have what you want etc.

Thanks in advance.

You have to get to the store, and damn early, like 5 or 6 in the morning. You might get lucky, like last year I got some remaindered QID 10" to send to folk a week after the event, but on the day they could only sell one. It's good fun, though.

P.

Cheers UncleS.

My nearest stores are:

Off The Beaten Tracks
26.5 MILES

36 Aswell Street
Louth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevermind The Music Store
27.9 MILES

10 Church Street
Boston

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's Entertainment
29.0 MILES

Unit 142 Victoria Centre
Nottingham

Off the beaten track indeed. Dya reckon that all stores get all items, are some 'preferred' stores or will city centre stores be more likely than the rural places??? Lots of qs I know but I am intrigued how they distribute these items, particularly those with very limited runs.

Cheers

With the fifth-anniversary or Record Store Day now less than a month away — it falls on Saturday, April 21 this year — and both the full U.S. and U.K. product lists now published, we’ve gone ahead and whittled down the avalanche of releases to highlight those coming from veterans of the ’80s alternative universe.

As you can see below, depending on which side of the pond you’ll be shopping on, there are limited and exclusive titles from the likes of Morrissey, Kate Bush, The Clash, Dinosaur Jr, Social Distortion, The Fall and many, many more. Highlights include the first new music from Public Image Ltd. in 20 years, as well as a host of early album reissues from The Cure as well as one of those most limited items: a pressing of 100 of a new “Friday I’m In Love” 7-inch single.

Check out the full U.S. list and full U.K. list, or browse our highlights posted ...:
- http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com/20...rissey-pil-devo-the-fall-kate-bush-the-clash/

Back
Top Bottom