Johnny's amplifier from 'The Queen is Dead' & 'Strangeways' for sale

A

Anonymous

Rare bit of Smiths memorabilia for someone with VERY deep pockets!

From GAK Music Store:
"This is a chance to own a piece of real rock history which was owned by Johnny between 1986-2012 and was his main amp during the recording of The Smiths iconic albums ’The Queen is Dead’ and ‘Strangeways, Here We Come’. The Bandmaster comes complete with a dated and signed letter from Johnny Marr and photos of himself with the amp in his studio." https://www.gak.co.uk/en/fender-57-...bQ8uZq5NZIq7f-4nP9Ia2tZtdQmTPp3uRs0sVUSI2KvwU

fender-57-bandmaster-combo-ex-johnny-marr-owned-second-hand-1137642.jpg

🤒
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: verified as totally broke. no label nothing happening, 👉👶👈 broke selling macca wig shirts:blushing:
maybe the broke trolls here can a couple of can foods for the poor knobs.
(any photos from the day to make sure Lepew is not making a fast move):mad:

🤒
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: verified as totally broke. no label nothing happening, 👉👶👈 broke selling macca wig shirts:blushing:
maybe the broke trolls here can a couple of can foods for the poor knobs.
(any photos from the day to make sure Lepew is not making a fast move):mad:
The broke trolls can't donate anything to Lepew right away but can send this episode clip pronto. 😢

Maybe Marr was going through a bad patch in 2012? :(

That he had to sell an amp instead of giving it to a charity, and surely he got more for it because he included a handwritten letter of authentication, smart move on his part.

Though, it would be nice to know the story behind this sale. Those are great amps regardless of who owned it.

Maybe Marr was going through a bad patch in 2012? :(

That he had to sell an amp instead of giving it to a charity, and surely he got more for it because he included a handwritten letter of authentication, smart move on his part.

Though, it would be nice to know the story behind this sale. Those are great amps regardless of who owned it.

He was probably fed up of lumping around seeing as it's bigger than him.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:lbf:
£ 16000

if it sells its because he ll pretend to buy himself to save face. Have Jr do it.:lbf:
"Jr buy it back but use an unkown avatar" :)

Who is Johnny Marrs?

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, legally changed his name so 'he wouldnt be confused with some drummer', I forget which one, maybe the twat from that suck group James.🥁

Poor Pewish twat, totally broke with no money. It may play out that both him and Jr will have to get jobs, maybe waitering.🍟

Like the letter of authenticity - nice handwriting.

Whoever is selling it is trying to male a crazy amount of money. I wonder how much Johnny actually sold it for back in 2012?

Whoever is selling it is trying to male a crazy amount of money. I wonder how much Johnny actually sold it for back in 2012?

I thought that too - similar ones seem to be going for 2-3k online. Is the "Johnny Marr factor" really worth 12k on top?

I thought that too - similar ones seem to be going for 2-3k online. Is the "Johnny Marr factor" really worth 12k on top?
If money were no object... definitely. As the blurb says, Johnny is almost notorious for hanging onto gear so this is a rarity.

If money were no object... definitely. As the blurb says, Johnny is almost notorious for hanging onto gear so this is a rarity.

I remember JM once saying that he'd whittled his enviable guitar collection down to about 50, on his wife's orders. :lbf:

🤒
FFS its :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: selling it under a fake log in id. He just made that cheesy letter to go along with it a few days ago and lumped the whole thing on ebay.:blushing:

soon you will see more of his merchandise up on ebay.:tears:
he ll sell everything before he sees the wigs go.:straightface:

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom