Johnny Marr's Easy Money sounds like Dashboard by Modest Mouse

A

Anonymous

Yes, I know Johnny Marr played on that Modest Mouse track and the album, We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank.

Anyway, have a listen:

Yes, I know Johnny Marr played on that Modest Mouse track and the album, We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank.

Anyway, have a listen:

They do sound similar. Johnny wrote "Dashboard" - bit of self-plagiarism there maybe.

:(

STOP SIGN!🚦

of course its the same all the Le:frogface:
'songs' are same they all are the dumb cluckity :guitar:

He co-wrote Dashboard with other members of MM, maybe that's what I should have said. I can't see you being interested in either of these songs, regardless - so what's your problem? You're as 'triggered' by any mention of JM as the Vegan clown and just as tiresome. I could point out Moz songs which sound 'similar' to each other musically but it would take me 6 weeks to list them all.

Last edited:
He co-wrote Dashboard with other members of MM, maybe that's what I should have said. I can't see you being interested in either of these songs, regardless - so what's your problem? You're as 'triggered' by any mention of JM as the Vegan clown and just as tiresome. I could point out Moz songs which sound 'similar' to each other musically but it would take me 6 weeks to list them all.

Don’t be so triggered A. There’s no ‘maybe’ about it, he ‘plagiarized’ from himself and there’s nothing wrong with that. I can’t see why you’re interested in Morrissey’s work, except to criticize and put it down any chance you get, so there’s no reason for you to come here. 6 weeks that’s all? You seem to have the time, now, get to it!

:rolleyes:

Oy triggered.(n)

the little 🐸 remade his sucky song.(n)
you dont need 6 weeks to research :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: sucko songs to know they are all the
same dumb repetitive clickity clack :guitar: it takes all of 6 seconds FFS to know this
simple fact:mad:

:mad:

what a disgraceful katastrofa(n)
leave it to the one and only :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
to be the first human 🐸 plagarizer:blushing:

Don’t be so triggered A. There’s no ‘maybe’ about it, he ‘plagiarized’ from himself and there’s nothing wrong with that. I can’t see why you’re interested in Morrissey’s work, except to criticize and put it down any chance you get, so there’s no reason for you to come here. 6 weeks that’s all? You seem to have the time, now, get to it!
Except I don't criticise Morrissey's work every chance I get, at all, and you know this because we've spoken about his work several times and just yesterday I was extolling the virtues of Viva Hate! I have been on Solo for over 15 years; I am not a blind "hater" because I thought LIHS or World Peace was crap and one glance at my post history proves that to anyone. The fact that you persistently, groundlessly peddle this crap - presumably so that you can tell me to go on "Marr-Solo" or because you think you're the president of the True Fans here - is ridiculous, gaslighting bullshit.

Last edited:
Except I don't criticise Morrissey's work every chance I get, at all, and you know this because we've spoken about his work several times and just yesterday I was extolling the virtues of Viva Hate! I have been on Solo for over 15 years; I am not a blind "hater" because I thought LIHS or World Peace was crap and one glance at my post history proves that to anyone. The fact that you persistently, groundlessly keep repeating that I am - presumably so that you can tell me to go on "Marr-Solo" or because you think you're the president of the True Fans - is ridiculous, gaslighting bullshit.

there is not enough 🐸 interest to make a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: forum FFS:lbf:
maybe time to settle down and buy a couple pair of new 👣

Oy triggered.(n)

the little 🐸 remade his sucky song.(n)
you dont need 6 weeks to research :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: sucko songs to know they are all the
same dumb repetitive clickity clack :guitar: it takes all of 6 seconds FFS to know this
simple fact:mad:
Four or five years ago, our "Aztec" troll used to post in a comprehensible manner and get involved in the odd discussion here (usually ranting about Brits). Then at some point he just gave up, started headbutting the keyboard or whatever and became what he is now. You're just the same - what a waste of energy.

Four or five years ago, our "Aztec" troll used to post in a comprehensible manner and get involved in the odd discussion here (usually ranting about Brits). Then at some point he just gave up, started headbutting the keyboard or whatever and became what he is now. You're just the same - what a waste of energy.

WTF are you on about now?:mad:

FOUR OR FIVE YEARS AGO OUR AZTEC TROLL USED TO POST......etc etc:sick:
the 'AZTEC TROLL' is yours????:confused:
is the one shoe too tight for you to make sense??:crazy:

i assume that 'surface' is the smaller shoe.doh:
katastrofa.doh:

WTF are you on about now?:mad:

FOUR OR FIVE YEARS AGO OUR AZTEC TROLL USED TO POST......etc etc:sick:
the 'AZTEC TROLL' is yours????:confused:
is the one shoe too tight for you to make sense??:crazy:
"Our" being the other poor gits on this forum, i.e the 3 normal people who have to sift through oceans of your useless spam to get to anything like a discussion. Aztec is just another waste of space who should have been banned a long time ago, like you.

Meanwhile in the real world Johnny is happy in his fabulous mansion with his wife and kids while Vegan spends his life posting shite on here. 😂😂😂

:lbf:

Penurious Le :frogface: bought a mansion at the council estate cul de sac with the 3 quid he was paid by that suco Avalanche group:lbf::lbf:

WTF? :crazy:

you, skinny and the moronic troll chav 'surface' are the 3 'normal gits' that 'own' 'Aztec'?:crazy:
have you been nipping the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: wig polish?doh:

:(

more sad :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: news : the little :frogface: is on a'podcast' (thats what the jobless do, podcasts) that nobody has heard of , 'The Ratamitours' or some similiar ridiculous name.:blushing:
turns that the Dramatic One has put to :sleeping::sleeping: the entire apple and spotify podcastship with his froggy nonsensical talk.doh:

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom