Johnny Marr responds to Morrissey's open letter via Twitter (January 26, 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

"The production carries “sound-check suits”. I am informed that the band are considered “ambassadors” of the Morrissey tour and are therefore expected to be dressed in these suits for all soundchecks, all collective flights, all dinners and functions that may possibly include Morrissey – and it’s my responsibility to make sure that they are wearing them."

Christ.

Yes.

"The production carries “sound-check suits”. I am informed that the band are considered “ambassadors” of the Morrissey tour and are therefore expected to be dressed in these suits for all soundchecks, all collective flights, all dinners and functions that may possibly include Morrissey – and it’s my responsibility to make sure that they are wearing them."

Guess this roadie wasn’t always doing his job

Because I’ve seen the band members with him plenty of times wearing what they want.

Yes.

If they're sound check suits, why is he steam pressing them before each show?

21a2791c88bfcd7f3638990df1eb6076--embedded-image-permalink-alma-matters.jpg

Yes.

That was a very illuminating and interesting read…

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom