"Johnny Marr invites Morrissey onstage" from Orange news

Hey, many of you are probably sick to death of the constant to-ing and fro-ing of Smiths reunion rumours- as am I, although it would be great- but I just thought I'd post this here. It says very little that is surprising for us weary and seasoned fans (joke :)) but I just thought that it may be of interest to some :).

I just don't understand how journalists view this as an "invitation." I mean, basically all Johnny is really saying is, 'Well if I'm plugged in and strumming and Il Mozzer happens to wander into the room then maybe we'll bash out "Unloveable" for shits and giggles.' :rolleyes:

I just don't understand how journalists view this as an "invitation." I mean, basically all Johnny is really saying is, 'Well if I'm plugged in and strumming and Il Mozzer happens to wander into the room then maybe we'll bash out "Unloveable" for shits and giggles.' :rolleyes:

True, the title was blown out of proportion a bit :crazy:... and yeah, I can just imagine Marr calling him 'Il Mozzer' :lbf: :D

Back
Top Bottom