Johnny Marr Glastonbury BBC Four HD (116) Between 7:00-8:00pm Tonight

A

Anonymous

Johnny Marr Glastonbury BBC Four HD (116) Between 7:00-8:00pm Tonight

Ah, no dedication to Moz on Bigmouth Strikes Again unfortunately :straightface:
And why does he keep covering that horrible Depeche Mode-song?

No idea and it’s a shit version, rest of his set was great I thought and he had a good sized crowd watching. Really looking forward to Liam Gallagher in 30 mins.

Indeed, no need for that cover at all. 3 Smiths-songs, 2 Electronic and only 6 Johnny Marr solo-songs.
Good set apart from the DM-cover.

Liam's set will be very Oasis-filled I may hope. Not too fond of his solo-stuff so far.

Though his first album was ok but really like his first single, Shockwave from the new album.

Johnny Marr so good at Glastonbury! Love the DM cover (I have the Record Store Day single!).

Liam is not so good and actually looks terrible - :(

He changed the lyric to now I know how Johnny Marr felt.....

hopefully there will be bleeps over his :frogface: vocals when the Moz material comes.:grimacing:

what a CATASTROPHIC DEBACLE!!doh:

While Stormzy was pulling gun-signs in a stab vest entertaining his middle-class audience in a celebration of idiocy, actual people were being stabbed and shot in London last night.

While Stormzy was pulling gun-signs in a stab vest entertaining his middle-class audience in a gormless celebration of idiocy, actual people were being stabbed and shot in London last night.

What a surprise, you’re jealous of a black man doing well for himself.

Glasto is shit.

Undoubtedly it is not what it used to be but lots of people are enjoying themselves in the sunshine.
While Stormzy was pulling gun-signs in a stab vest entertaining his middle-class audience in a celebration of idiocy, actual people were being stabbed and shot in London last night.

Neneh Cherry on now doing Buffalo Stance this is also an outrage cos there are actual gigolos operating in London as we speak.

The resident fascist still hasnt got over Jesse Owens 4 Gold medals at the 1936 Berlin Olympics

Interesting how you mention his race when I didn't. Like a good liberal you see race first, before everything. All I saw was a dick in a stab vest pulling gun signs to a field full of privileged middle class brats. His lyrics are literally retard level. He glorifies violent urban culture for the entertainment of people who live safely far from it. This is how he makes his money. Is that doing well?

Originating from that reality he should be ashamed of himself.

Undoubtedly it is not what it used to be but lots of people are enjoying themselves in the sunshine.

Neneh Cherry on now doing Buffalo Stance this is also an outrage cos there are actual gigolos operating in London as we speak.
Gigolos don't terrorise people's communities, do they?

Back
Top Bottom