Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

Joey Barton tweets:

"Just had the best phone call of my life"...
"Relax, it wasn't football related"...

"No, it was from Morrissey's personal security man asking if I would like to meet the great man @Glastonbury" (original tweet)

Also:

Joey Barton tells Twitter he's thrilled by Morrissey's Glastonbury invite - Metro.co.uk
Joey Barton has revealed news that has made his summer - no, not the new contract he wants at Newcastle, but an invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
desperate old morrrissey, he will grab at any straw that will keep him afloat, sad.
Im sure morrissey doesnt need anybodys "straw" to help keep him afloat....I dont see him sinking in any way shape or form.As you call him desperate old morrissey,he's done more for music & people in general,so certainly hasnt any need to prove himself ever again.

Nearly all of the above comments are nasty, irresponsible and, I think, regrettable to right-thinking readers. :crazy:

what a moron. Dear God, can goinghome get any more loathsome?

Caroline is a dreadful creature, always with something entirely obsequious to say. Get a brain, you idiot.

Troll post.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way Joey Barton is a thug with major impulse control issues. Mozza's just hoping to net himself a premiership footballer and become the first HAB (husband and boyfriend).

By the way Joey Barton is a thug with major impulse control issues. Mozza's just hoping to net himself a premiership footballer and become the first HAB (husband and boyfriend).

The previous post was marked a troll post, because it relates to one of the mislead New Agers/Buddhits who "contribute" to this website. Viva Hate is currently under heavy attack in the forums, because he spoke up, but that's all right, it seems. Other posts that are not to the moderators' liking are even deleted on the front page despite the claim that "everything is allowed". Yes, posts do get deleted, double standard. I wonder how long it will take until your post will be marked as troll? It is not really nice towards Joey Barton, is it? Of course there are no "conspiracies", of course not.

The previous post was marked a troll post, because it relates to one of the mislead New Agers/Buddhits who "contribute" to this website. Viva Hate is currently under heavy attack in the forums, because he spoke up, but that's all right, it seems. Other posts that are not to the moderators' liking are even deleted on the front page despite the claim that "everything is allowed". Yes, posts do get deleted, double standard. I wonder how long it will take until your post will be marked as troll? It is not really nice towards Joey Barton, is it? Of course there are no "conspiracies", of course not.

The reason it was moderated to troll is really quite simple - no conspiracy.

GoingHome is an oik who spends her entire life pontificating about Mozza's daily utterances on this website and has therefore become a 'moderator' - hence the permissability of idiocy but not reasonable views on the front page.

Incidentally, it's rather pathetic that Mozza will invite any old Tom, Dick or Harry along to meet him who happens to be a 'celebrity fan.' When was the last time Uncle sweaty Pits, GoingHome(hopefully) or even skylarr got an invitation?

Barton is a disturbed individual who has assaulted a junior player in the past and kicked a team-mate to kingdom come - simply for annoying him. Apart from these acts of thuggery, his career amounts to little of note. A relegation here and there, a ban and a little early promise, which was wasted.

Old Mozza is just getting in on the whole celebrity lifestyle thing at last - Lady Gaga anecdotes and now an invitation to Joey Barton. It's sad of course but so is Morrissey these days.

Morrissey couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag,however ,he is adept at organizing his image otherwise - with backdrops and photos,that's as far as he will go. A very -to those with half an inch of brain- transparent, clueless pussy.

Morrissey couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag,however ,he is adept at organizing his image otherwise - with backdrops and photos,that's as far as he will go. A very -to those with half an inch of brain- transparent, clueless pussy.

..hmm, dunno...I've seen him him dish out quite a few blows to some pretty nasty characters...

I believe many of the comments above say less about Morrissey and Barton, and more about the people leaving the comments. For what it matters, I'm a huge fan of both, and knowing what I know of them, it makes sense that they'd want to meet.

I believe many of the comments above say less about Morrissey and Barton, and more about the people leaving the comments. For what it matters, I'm a huge fan of both, and knowing what I know of them, it makes sense that they'd want to meet.

don't lie. Nobody is a 'huge fan' of Morrissey AND Joey Barton. That would be the same as being a huge fan of Ace of Base AND The Smiths.

You're just GoingHome logging in anonymously and agreeing with yourself - sadly the pomposity and verbal flatulence are harder to disguise.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom