Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

Joey Barton tweets:

"Just had the best phone call of my life"...
"Relax, it wasn't football related"...

"No, it was from Morrissey's personal security man asking if I would like to meet the great man @Glastonbury" (original tweet)

Also:

Joey Barton tells Twitter he's thrilled by Morrissey's Glastonbury invite - Metro.co.uk
Joey Barton has revealed news that has made his summer - no, not the new contract he wants at Newcastle, but an invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
desperate old morrrissey, he will grab at any straw that will keep him afloat, sad.

Joey Barton was sitting in a nice garden this afternoon. :(
Does he live in Portugal, where he received the phone call, or is he there just for the training camp?
I liked his twits of this afternoon, inspired me to work out a little. :)

If he invited to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury, does this mean that he would have been there anyway or that Morrissey gets him in through the guest list?

Morrissey loves a boyish rogue. If discipline is needed he will surely deliver it, over the knee with you Joey lad.

Another publicity photo,designed to make morrissey look good.How sad that he has become so predictable.

Perhaps Joey Barton is actually of interest to Moz? They are both complex characters...

Perhaps Joey Barton is actually of interest to Moz? They are both complex characters...

Don't be daft,he is of use to morrissey, the photo of them both side by side is all morrissey is interested in- a desperate attempt to make an old morrissey look cool,useful to morrisseys carefully orchestrated image.

Nearly all of the above comments are nasty, irresponsible and, I think, regrettable to right-thinking readers. :crazy:

Nearly all of the above comments are nasty, irresponsible and, I think, regrettable to right-thinking readers. :crazy:

This. If I had clout I'd want to meet a few baseball players.

"Joey Barton is a part of the 'Get Hooked on Fishing' campaign, designed to keep children out of trouble by encouraging them to take up fishing."

Bryan Ferry became "Bryan Ferret" for the hunting connection, but being involved in a 'fishing campaign' is apparently ok??

Joey Barton is a top guy. Morrissey is THE top guy. Why are there so many moronic, jealous and bitter people using this forum?

I knew as soon as I saw Barton's new quiff last season that he had to be into Moz and his tweets confirm it all. Stop hating and crawl back into your mundane lives.

Joey is clearly a Smiths fan - playing their songs and quoting their lyrics. Is he really into modern day Morrissey stuff?

Fair play to him, people on here would deem Joey 'Not worthy' to meet the great man
But Moz clearly likes the' Hard Man' characters, so why not

Joey Barton was sitting in a nice garden this afternoon. :(
Does he live in Portugal, where he received the phone call, or is he there just for the training camp?
I liked his twits of this afternoon, inspired me to work out a little. :)

If he invited to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury, does this mean that he would have been there anyway or that Morrissey gets him in through the guest list?

Joey has previously tweeted that he is going glastonbury this year,..as is wayne rooney,...as am i

Joey has previously tweeted that he is going glastonbury this year,..as is wayne rooney,...as am i

Thank you for the reply and the information. It is cool that he gets the added bonus then to meet Morrissey!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom