Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Banned footballer Joey Barton says he is appearing in Morrissey’s new music video.

“I’ve been asked to be in a music video this afternoon, for Morrissey,” Barton said on the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show on Talksport this morning. “It’s with Alan Bennett I think.”

UPDATE 12:40 PM PT:

joey7bartonofficial / Instagram link posted by an anonymous person:

40830_morrissey_barton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had visions of Barton & Bennett recreating Eric & Ernie's bed scenes...
Definitely one to watch.
Regards,
FWD.

So, presumably this is for a follow-up single to 'Spent The Day'.
Guessing it takes a few weeks to put these videos together after they've been filmed...

So, presumably this is for a follow-up single to 'Spent The Day'.
Guessing it takes a few weeks to put these videos together after they've been filmed...

I would guess so. It just makes sense to me to release a song around the time you're releasing the album probably a bit before to draw attention. I wonder what song will be released. Judging from the names and running times I'll guess all the young people must fall in love with home is a question mark and I wish you lonely as runners up. I've no idea though

I read that he loves Morrissey so he must be over the moon right now. Good for him! :)

What a f***ing treat to have Alan Bennett in the video. Living legend.

I would guess so. It just makes sense to me to release a song around the time you're releasing the album probably a bit before to draw attention. I wonder what song will be released. Judging from the names and running times I'll guess all the young people must fall in love with home is a question mark and I wish you lonely as runners up. I've no idea though
Or could it be a video for 'I spent the day in bed'? Or is there a video made for that already?

Or could it be a video for 'I spent the day in bed'? Or is there a video made for that already?

No there isnt but a new song and a new single around the albums release would garner more attention. How long is the normal between a lyric video release and a music video release. I usually see a band release a song with a lyric video before he albums release and then another song with an actual video so it seemed normal to me to think it might be a video for a different song

Who will protect us from the thug Joey Barton ?
I wonder if Joey is still listening to "Johnny Marr's rifts" ? :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Who will protect us from the thug Joey Barton ?
I wonder if Joey is still listening to "Johnny Marr's rifts" ? :laughing:

Hey Benny your emoticon makes a lewd gesture after covering his eyes. I think that is the visual representation of your posts. Hhahaha.

Strange choice. Thought he might have gone for one of those big time Charlie Yankee male Rounders stars or a padded up rugby biker.

Hey Benny your emoticon makes a lewd gesture after covering his eyes. I think that is the visual representation of your posts. Hhahaha.

Ha ha ! Well spotted Acton. I think it's more a visual representation of Joey Pitbul to be honest.

Well, after almost 10 years a new Morrissey video (the very last one was "Gangloard". I do not consider the World Peace spoken-word videos).

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom