Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Banned footballer Joey Barton says he is appearing in Morrissey’s new music video.

“I’ve been asked to be in a music video this afternoon, for Morrissey,” Barton said on the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show on Talksport this morning. “It’s with Alan Bennett I think.”

UPDATE 12:40 PM PT:

joey7bartonofficial / Instagram link posted by an anonymous person:

40830_morrissey_barton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Joey be giving it to Alan round the back? Will you Mozbots do what this smiley does after covering his eyes at that? :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Oh God :rolleyes: another one pretending to be me again how funny.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Reckon lil' Sammy didn't take this pic. I just saw him skateboarding down La Cienega. Reckon me almost went to Google uk to find out who this Joe Barton is, but reckon he is probably some drum machine player from that 80's band Joy Order. Is this the best Brittish hero that Malibu Steve could latch on to during the big marketing tour of the uk WITHOUT A TOUR.

Steve..we need to sell 900,000 units in the UK and Euroland. We can do it. You will be the only one in history to sell that much without a tour. Those Brits and Euros will buy anything with your name on it.

Moz seems to love wooden locations...

22308592_1335303113246070_8743534152476851645_n.jpg

Fulfuru as we say in Sweden. Pinewood ugly.

tomas_simon-2

Tomas and Simon hated fulfuru and made a popular swedish tv show where they did house makeovers in swedish peoples homes. Simon on the right moved to Sweden cause he fell in love with Tomas but after a few years success on tv they split up.

In the picture they are protecting their dogs from more pinewood ugly in "Sweden's ugliest homes".

Simon just hates typical swedish things and customs. They make me miss the gay friend couple I knew, they were a lot like these two.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom