Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Banned footballer Joey Barton says he is appearing in Morrissey’s new music video.

“I’ve been asked to be in a music video this afternoon, for Morrissey,” Barton said on the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show on Talksport this morning. “It’s with Alan Bennett I think.”

UPDATE 12:40 PM PT:

joey7bartonofficial / Instagram link posted by an anonymous person:

40830_morrissey_barton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No there isnt but a new song and a new single around the albums release would garner more attention. How long is the normal between a lyric video release and a music video release. I usually see a band release a song with a lyric video before he albums release and then another song with an actual video so it seemed normal to me to think it might be a video for a different song
Can we even call that one for Spent the day in bed a lyric video? It was more like a lyric gif. I've done lyric videos before and I'd be quite ashamed submitting that one.

in the comments for that pic by the nephew, where so many had as many opinions, I read one aboot his neck...in this here shot i see turkey neck. am i alone?

This pic conclusively solves the mystery as to whether or not Moz recently underwent the knife or got shot up full of Botox. The answer is a resounding NO! He's never looked more ancient! Giza is missing a mummified geezer!

Will be interesting to see if this pissed-up scouse c*** tries to put his cigar out in Morrissey's eye.

Will Joey be giving it to Alan round the back? Will you Mozbots do what this smiley does after covering his eyes at that? :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Judging from the names and running times I'll guess all the young people must fall in love with home is a question mark and I wish you lonely as runners up.

All The Young People Must Fall in Love just sounds like a single, doesn't it? And is the right length for one. I notice from the running times that I Bury The Living is a bit of an epic 7:25!

Wjy would Morrissey wany anything to do with this disgusting creature?

"Disgusting creature"? Settle down mate. It's Joey Barton not Bin Laden.

He's not a bad bloke. Outspoken and a little out of left field at times, his own man for sure, doesn't conform to the norm. Remind you of anyone?

Disgusting creature? Hardly.

Can we even call that one for Spent the day in bed a lyric video? It was more like a lyric gif. I've done lyric videos before and I'd be quite ashamed submitting that one.

I guess I just mean that when you release a song it's gonna get a lot of attention despite the quality of the lyric video and if you rerelease a video of the same song it'll probably get somewhat less attention even if it's a good video. Putting out a teaser song with a lyric video that didn't cost much and then another song with a video when you want to get written about again or get more attenion just seemed like what I'd seen other acts do and what I expected. I'll still of course be excited about the spent the day in bed video even though I've no idea who this guy is starring in it

His lack of vigor and self-realization in his hairstyling concerns me. Sixty year old men can't wear random t-shirts under suit jackets without looking like a patient with Alzheimer's wandering down some gravel path into busy traffic.

How do you know the running times?

Google low in high school and the album info like genre label and track listing will be at the top of the search. Click the spot that says more songs and all of the track times are there. All the young people is about the right time for a single along with when you open your legs, which I imagine is disqualified as a single do to lyrical substance, and I wish you lonely

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom