Joey Barton parades new quiff... days after Morrissey meeting - The Daily Mail

Who's This Charming Man? Barton parades new quiff... days after Morrissey meeting - The Daily Mail

He's considered by many to be a bit of a Bigmouth, but those who have got to know Joey Barton have often asked: 'Who's This Charming Man?'

barton.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Morrissey has given Joey his fave London hairdresser

well the result is better than the Joey hair in the Glastonbury meeting picture

[is he Sheffield or Newcastle, well I ain't from UK, ever looked what club Joey played for,
now in this shirt, something reminds me that ' Northern'...Rock' if I'm correct, dunno
if it was shefiield or newcastle, and yes, I guess more clubs from both cities playing premier or first division]

btw, did I say his hair looks great

Re: Article: Joey Barton parades new quiff... days after Morrissey meeting - The Dai

[is he Sheffield or Newcastle, well I ain't from UK, ever looked what club Joey played for,
now in this shirt, something reminds me that ' Northern'...Rock' if I'm correct, dunno
if it was shefiield or newcastle, and yes, I guess more clubs from both cities playing premier or first division]

You can't be arsed to edit your post to make it readable, nor find the effort to spell words correctly. If you can't do coherent sentences then sod off. None of us wants to read your feckless ramblings in each and every article.

Take a minute to proof read what you've written!

Re: Article: Joey Barton parades new quiff... days after Morrissey meeting - The Dai

You can't be arsed to edit your post to make it readable, nor find the effort to spell words correctly. If you can't do coherent sentences then sod off. None of us wants to read your feckless ramblings in each and every article.

Well, I personally thought celibate's idea that Barton went to Morrissey's hairdresser in London very interesting, because I had not thought of it this quickly. The thought that Barton asked Morrissey where he suggests one gets the best quiff is quite fascinating. I would have thought that he just went to the next best celeb coiffeur and said "Quiff, please." :)

There's only one man who can really carry this look..

His hair is okay but that training bra just doesn't work.

Love, peace, and harmony to you, too.

I notice Joey has a new haircut. That's better. More manly. He looked a bit of a wet lettuce at the Glastonbury meet up, frankly, but that's a bit more like the Joey we all know and love. He emailed me the other day, you know. I sent a casual reply name-checking Smiffy and proffering some free advice on toughening up his image with the help of dog tags, oversized rings and a more virile haircut, such as the quiff. Glad he took my advice. Wonder if he has Smiffy's email addy. One can only hope.

Morrissey

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom