Joey Barton on his obsession with The Smiths

Andrew sends the link:

Joey Barton on his obsession with The Smiths - BBC Sport / Football

QPR midfielder Joey Barton tells Football Focus about his love of British band The Smiths, saying one of his biggest regrets is never seeing them live.

He also explains why his favourite song is 'Still Ill' and how 'Meat is Murder' made him and his uncle become vegetarians - although the Liverpudlian admits he only lasted for one week without meat.

Last edited:
How can he 'regret' never seeing The Smiths live? He was born in 1982. Unless he decided against buying a ticket when he was four or five, its not exactly a 'regret' is it? Dozy get.

Ha ha ha ! What a knobhead he actually said "Rifts"

Joey just stick to kicking that bag of wind round for ninety minutes will you!!

Oh and yer diving and play acting skills.

RIFTS ha ha ha ha ha!!! What next????? "My biggest regret was not seeing the Smithts live but I WAS THERE and saw the sex pistolts though honest!!!!!!"

Thick as shite and thirty years to late HAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rifts!!!! Still ill by who??? A country mile!!

Cause der wer dis sticker on de frrridge like dat sed meat is murder so a turned into a vegitublist like for abowd........................a week a fink it wuz!!!!!!! yeh it wuz a week like and Morrissey's poems I don't fink of dem as poem finggies I kinda fink of dem as ryhmy..............yeh dats it ryhmes and Johnny whats-he-called his rifty fings on top and de rest of em just puttin it togever like ................er.................MILK!!!!!! yeh dats it int milk brilliant!!!!!!
A wrode a song abowd it its called "Milk is not Murder" dat wuz cauze ah listenin to de Smifs an all, cause they just get you!!!!!!!!!!!!
What???????? DE DO DOH!!!!!!!DON'T DE DOH!!!!!! LIKE!!

ironically, my biggest regret is seeing Joey barton alive

i like joey barton,you cant knock someone who is a massive smiths and morrissey fan.
i like his style,prefered it when his hair was really short at the sides and long on top,very 1940s look. : - )

Ha ha ha ! What a knobhead he actually said "Rifts"

Joey just stick to kicking that bag of wind round for ninety minutes will you!!

Oh and yer diving and play acting skills.

RIFTS ha ha ha ha ha!!! What next????? "My biggest regret was not seeing the Smithts live but I WAS THERE and saw the sex pistolts though honest!!!!!!"

Thick as shite and thirty years to late HAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definition...thick as shit: someone wasting there time writing shit. i know for a fact! that joey was listening to the smiths while still in the womb..thanks for your non important comment and picking out the spelling mistake....pistols not pistolts!!...gobshite!!!

Definition...thick as shit: someone wasting there time writing shit. i know for a fact! that joey was listening to the smiths while still in the womb..thanks for your non important comment and picking out the spelling mistake....pistols not pistolts!!...gobshite!!!

Nice and steady now, you'll enjoy your stay here.

P.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom