Joey Barton mentions frequent Morrissey visits to Saint Tropez in l'Equipe Magazine

Re: Moz in Saint Tropez

The thought is too hilarious for words, so here's a video.

Straightface.

Can't you just imagine him listening to that quality tune, chilling by the pool? He must fit right in!

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

The thought is too hilarious for words, so here's a video.

Straightface.

Can't you just imagine him listening to that quality tune, chilling by the pool? He must fit right in!

:rofl:

See where he is on that beach there? I stayed there a few years back. Supping red wine and listening to Jeff Buckley as the sun went down. Very nice. Couldn't afford that now.

P.

See where he is on that beach there? I stayed there a few years back. Supping red wine and listening to Jeff Buckley as the sun went down. Very nice. Couldn't afford that now.

P.

My, P., aren't you're quite the jet-setter. I've never been meself... I feel more at home in Bournemouth. :D

Not too much money in the bank account now then? :( Morrissey is feeling sorry for ya. Look!

Funny how I could never associate St Tropez with names such as jean roch or others.
The world is a stage i guess, but the play is badly cast.
Bardot instead always comes to my mind.

Bardot instead always comes to my mind.

Tragically, she always comes to mine, too. She has such a cheering-up effect on dogs...
bardot-bebert-bruno-jpg-1008066-jpg_880796.JPG

-"ah come on pup, life's not so baaaaaaaaaad...
-Well it wasn't, until you came along..."

Last edited:

Bandasolay...

Oh dear. I've just heard Joey state the music his team mates listen to all sounds like "an African disco"to him.
Better be careful with that sort of Morrissanesque sentences...
Beware of the dark side of the force Mr B...

In this week end edition of l'Equipe Magazine (French sport mag), Joey Barton reveals that Moz frequently visits St Tropez to chill out, and that he might be invited soon by Vincent Labrune to see Barton play with his team, l'olympique de Marseille, at the stade vélodrome.

lequipe.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 19

Oh dear. I've just heard Joey state the music his team mates listen to all sounds like "an African disco"to him.
Better be careful with that sort of Morrissanesque sentences...
Beware of the dark side of the force Mr B...

I'm sure you misheard. Barton may have cognitive challenges, but i doubt he's lost his marbles such as to wonder why players from Francophone and Mahgreb Africa would pass copies of Amadou et Mariam, Tinariwen and Ali Farka Touré cd's to their French colleagues.

How odd that high-brow Morrissey would hang out with another pseudo-intellectual wide-boy in St Tropez. How odd that Joey Barton, of no use other than wank utility eye candy and a few silly quips, is ideally suited to his increasingly gormless friend Morrissey. Just imagine how stimulating it would be to share a glass of absinthe whilst they explained how influenced they both are by all the books they haven't, in fact, read. *thinking* Or if read, haven't understood, but still quote from wilfully, and tendentiously out of context, whilst they egregiously patronize working class life by imagining that no one on minimum wage still has a library ticket.

He can't have said anything about that as the beat box next to their tawdry recliners would be pumping out obscure rockabilly and Sun 45rpms, which they'd jive along to and stir their cocktails excitedly, fully realising and understanding that the very foundations of the music they champion, (not for it's innate worth but for haute-froidure fashion statement purposes) is from the motherlode of aforementioned African musics.

How dearly I would love to be part of their exclusive club, to breathe their rarified air of salon society wit and wisdom. ahem!

Picture 'ambivalent' Morrissey in the context of #wannabeAlphaMailFAIL! Barton as he tweets his inane steam of drivelous tourrette's to an utterly discerning audience. Let us reflect on a few of his recent glorious epithets, which, no doubt, Morrissey immediately recognised for their Wildean wit.

“2 questions for Thiago Silva. Firstly, Why are YOU talking about ME, in your press conference before PSG v Barca? Very strange.” “Secondly, Are you Pre-Op or Post-Op? #transsexual #thiagosaladyboy.
“Baffles me, which way he’s going. Is he a man changing to a woman or a woman changing to a man? Can’t work it out.”

I'm sure Morrissey put down his books on Andy Warhol to reflect on the eternal beauty of these words. I, however, merely provided Mr Barton's photographed face with a fulsome facial for use as metaphorical metrosexual moisturizer.

Joey, I know you've got some issues there, and I'll help if I can, but leave the transphobic thing out. A professional footballer is in the darkest of mental closets by the very nature of the prison cell of homophobia that shrouds their profession already, making 'witty' transphobic snipes is almost funny, until one realises you, like Morrissey, can dish it out but can't take it. It you want to take it from me, Joey, just bend and spread and I'll do the business. Here, on Twitter, or anywhere else. Otherwise, kindly STFU, stop quoting authors you clearly do not understand and stop teasing and leading Morrissey on. OK? I briefly wasted some retina cells on your web page where you boast you are an "ex-con". No, Joey, just a con, just like Morrissey. You further boats you are "Football's Philospher King, Loving Dad and Violent Thug all rolled into one". Joey Barton, you are a tosspot. I hope you enjoy your stay in France. Please stay there forever.

Joey Barton. Morrissey: You have both been serviced by the BrummieBoy crew.

http://www.joeybarton.com/alastair-campbell-guest-blog-is-joey-barton-a-total-scum-bag/

you boast you are an "ex-con". No, Joey, just a con, just like Morrissey.

Well I didn't misread that! Let's hope Joey hasn't picked up any French and won't know the third meaning of that word.:D

I don't mind if he stays, even if he has issues we do need someone based in the :sick: south to entertain Morrissey when he comes to st Trop'. Joey can even bring his gay uncle...

Right, I think that's the maximum attention I can pay to footballers...!:squiffy:

in moz's case regarding this website, you could alter that from bain de soleil
to: ban de solo!
he's expressed some discontent, i do believe.
:laughing:

I hate Walmart but I go there to buy cheap beer. :cool:

I'm sure you misheard. Barton may have cognitive challenges, but i doubt he's lost his marbles such as to wonder why players from Francophone and Mahgreb Africa would pass copies of Amadou et Mariam, Tinariwen and Ali Farka Touré cd's to their French colleagues.

How odd that high-brow Morrissey would hang out with another pseudo-intellectual wide-boy in St Tropez. How odd that Joey Barton, of no use other than wank utility eye candy and a few silly quips, is ideally suited to his increasingly gormless friend Morrissey. Just imagine how stimulating it would be to share a glass of absinthe whilst they explained how influenced they both are by all the books they haven't, in fact, read. *thinking* Or if read, haven't understood, but still quote from wilfully, and tendentiously out of context, whilst they egregiously patronize working class life by imagining that no one on minimum wage still has a library ticket.

He can't have said anything about that as the beat box next to their tawdry recliners would be pumping out obscure rockabilly and Sun 45rpms, which they'd jive along to and stir their cocktails excitedly, fully realising and understanding that the very foundations of the music they champion, (not for it's innate worth but for haute-froidure fashion statement purposes) is from the motherlode of aforementioned African musics.

How dearly I would love to be part of their exclusive club, to breathe their rarified air of salon society wit and wisdom. ahem!

Picture 'ambivalent' Morrissey in the context of #wannabeAlphaMailFAIL! Barton as he tweets his inane steam of drivelous tourrette's to an utterly discerning audience. Let us reflect on a few of his recent glorious epithets, which, no doubt, Morrissey immediately recognised for their Wildean wit.

“2 questions for Thiago Silva. Firstly, Why are YOU talking about ME, in your press conference before PSG v Barca? Very strange.” “Secondly, Are you Pre-Op or Post-Op? #transsexual #thiagosaladyboy.
“Baffles me, which way he’s going. Is he a man changing to a woman or a woman changing to a man? Can’t work it out.”

I'm sure Morrissey put down his books on Andy Warhol to reflect on the eternal beauty of these words. I, however, merely provided Mr Barton's photographed face with a fulsome facial for use as metaphorical metrosexual moisturizer.

Joey, I know you've got some issues there, and I'll help if I can, but leave the transphobic thing out. A professional footballer is in the darkest of mental closets by the very nature of the prison cell of homophobia that shrouds their profession already, making 'witty' transphobic snipes is almost funny, until one realises you, like Morrissey, can dish it out but can't take it. It you want to take it from me, Joey, just bend and spread and I'll do the business. Here, on Twitter, or anywhere else. Otherwise, kindly STFU, stop quoting authors you clearly do not understand and stop teasing and leading Morrissey on. OK? I briefly wasted some retina cells on your web page where you boast you are an "ex-con". No, Joey, just a con, just like Morrissey. You further boats you are "Football's Philospher King, Loving Dad and Violent Thug all rolled into one". Joey Barton, you are a tosspot. I hope you enjoy your stay in France. Please stay there forever.

http://www.joeybarton.com/alastair-campbell-guest-blog-is-joey-barton-a-total-scum-bag/

Is that a post-modernist pisstake or is Ali Campbell's only gainful employment nowadays as a spin merchant for Joey Burchill? Apart from appearing on the This Week sofa every now and then to be Portillo's fag? Perhaps Morrissey is thinking of employing a new PR person, Campbell would be perfect.

As for the other/ real Ali Campbell I'm sure as a resident of Brumland you'll be able to enlighten us..

Perhaps Morrissey should think of employing a new PR

Ouch.

Back o' the net, as Alan Partridge might say.

Re: Article: Joey Barton mentions frequent Morrissey visits to Saint Tropez in l'Equi

St. Tropez is lovely pace for the ones who have money and show they have it

Morrissey could book a hotel or vacation house an hour drive into France and it's 30% cheaper,
not to mention good food [fruits, cheese, and whine,] those you can buy by a the littel famer on his bike/walk around
relax, th people are also lot more easy going

Have a great time on south side of France Morrissey, as P. wrote, listen to good music.

Re: Article: Joey Barton mentions frequent Morrissey visits to Saint Tropez in l'Equi

St. Tropez is lovely pace for the ones who have money and show they have it

Morrissey could book a hotel or vacation house an hour drive into France and it's 30% cheaper,
not to mention good food [fruits, cheese, and whine,] those you can buy by a the littel famer on his bike/walk around
relax, th people are also lot more easy going

Have a great time on south side of France Morrissey, as P. wrote, listen to good music.

I agree with that, there's excellent whine here.

I've figured out why some Morrissey missives on TTY were just signed "Morrissey, France". He must have realized that "Morrissey, St Tropez", would just look too silly. One has to be careful with touristic clichés...

btw, you know,I love England. I'm a real anglophile: my favourite place there? Mme Tussaud's!!!.:D

I agree with that, there's excellent whine here.

I'd love to think that was Freudian.

I've figured out why some Morrissey missives on TTY were just signed "Morrissey, France". He must have realized that "Morrissey, St Tropez", would just look too silly. One has to be careful with touristic clichés...

While "Morrissey, Nice", would go against current public perception.

That Joey Barton is hot as hell, one of the best looking footballer players. Moz must be wanking himself into oblivion over him, there's nothing he likes more than a brooding bad boy. His type to a tee!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom