It’s not about politics

How other races feel/have felt is not my business - and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I'm more interested in why companies in the UK have in 2020 suddenly been blackmailed by the ad industry into depicting mainly black families to a mostly white country.

Businesses are only interested in maximising profits and are very fussy about the groups they target to advertise to - they actually pay massive amounts to find out exactly who their main customer base is so they can aggressively target them.

If you were selling fashionable Nike trainers would you include geriatrics in your ad? If you were selling bacon would you depict a Jewish or Muslim family?

Blacks are not even the UKs largest ethnic minority - South Asians are (and Indians are the richest and most successful minority - more rich per capita than whites) - yet they are uncommon to see in adverts in comparison with blacks.

You offer me no alternative explanation for this new bizarre trend in UK advertising - only tired old woke retorts.
So tell me: what channel(s) and when do I have to watch to see this wall-to-wall blackness?

Instead of denying something that even an imbecile couldn't fail to notice (the sudden prominence of blacks in UK advertising across the board) you should attempt to offer me an alternative explanation.

But you can't.
I want to see for myself to confirm the observations on which you are apparently basing your whole thesis. Being able to observe the same things you are observing is fundamental to reviewing whether or not you have a valid argument. If I watch the same adverts that you watch and I don't observe all these black people then we know that any conclusions you draw from your observations are probably false.

I want to see for myself to confirm the observations on which you are apparently basing your whole thesis. Being able to observe the same things you are observing is fundamental to reviewing whether or not you have a valid argument. If I watch the same adverts that you watch and I don't observe all these black people then we know that any conclusions you draw from your observations are probably false.
My experience is that whenever I catch adverts on TV I see blacks featured on every single ad and all families are either fully black or part black. This also applies to newspapers and magazines. I have noticed this massively ramped up this year 2020 - the year of BLM and the Scamdemic.

My experience is that whenever I catch adverts on TV I see blacks featured on every single ad and all families are either fully black or part black. This also applies to newspapers and magazines. I have noticed this massively ramped up this year 2020 - the year of BLM and the Scamdemic.
OK well it seems that only you are seeing this and you can't or won't let anyone else know where to look to corroborate your observations so I think we will just have to leave it there.

OK well it seems that only you are seeing this and you can't or won't let anyone else know where to look to corroborate your observations so I think we will just have to leave it there.
Check the ads any newspaper, magazine or set of TV ads and you will find it hard to deny the sudden and frankly bizarre prominence of blacks in advertising.

That can't be denied. I'd just like alternative opinions as to why this is the case. If you can't offer one, do one.

"A study of 1,000 adverts shown in the UK over two months found 37 per cent featured black people, though they make up about 3 per cent of the British population."

This tallies almost precisely with my findings from yesterday evening that 36% of the people featured during the two ad breaks that I watched were black. Interesting :unsure:
I know I'm the 'Demographics Tally Guy' but even I didn't expect my findings from that small sample to be so accurate.
(Countdown to Radis rubbishing the whole thing because the above link is from the Daily Mail. :rolleyes:)

Channel 4 adverts 5pm 1/12/20
7 black people, 13 white, 1 Indian, no people from any other ethnicities.

Eurosport 1 adverts 6:45pm 1/12/20
12 black people, 20 white, no people from any other ethnicities.

Total:
white 33/53 - 62%
black 19/53 - 36%
Indian 1/53 - 2%
Other 0/53 - 0%

Conclusion from this small sample: black overrepresented, white underrepresented, everybody else underrepresented.

🧐

in the movies black peeps never smoke weed.🧐
they never cheat on their wives:straightface:

white dudes are always raggedy, drunk and divorced FFS
are you legally blind that you cant see good?:mad:

Check the ads any newspaper, magazine or set of TV ads and you will find it hard to deny the sudden and frankly bizarre prominence of blacks in advertising.

That can't be denied. I'd just like alternative opinions as to why this is the case. If you can't offer one, do one.
My opinion is that you are mistaken. There are undoubtedly more black people in the media in general compared to (say) twenty years ago but that's been a gradual change, not something that's happened recently. I think you are claiming that this is so to bolster and justify your own innate racism and to feed into your other major delusion namely that of there being a conspiracy, Jewish, global, or otherwise.

My opinion is that you are mistaken. There are undoubtedly more black people in the media in general compared to (say) twenty years ago but that's been a gradual change, not something that's happened recently. I think you are claiming that this is so to bolster and justify your own innate racism and to feed into your other major delusion namely that of there being a conspiracy, Jewish, global, or otherwise.
It makes no financial sense having such a disproportionate amount of blacks in advertising in a mostly white country. It is political and the companies have their hands tied - if they complain they will be outed as a racist company.

I believe it is an anti white psy op - and to say there's a few more blacks in the media now is immaterial. The modern ad industry was invented by and is still largely owned by Jews. This is their revenge on the white European man who marginalised (and even expelled) them for hundreds of years.

That is my conclusion - feel free to disagree, but don't lecture me with sanctimonious wokisms about "innate racism" etc because that just bores me.

Last edited:
It makes no financial sense having such a disproportionate amount of blacks in advertising in a mostly white country. It is political and the companies have their hands tied - if they complain they will be outed as a racist company.

I believe it is an anti white psy op - and to say there's a few more blacks in the media now is immaterial. The modern ad industry was invented by and is still largely owned by Jews. This is their revenge on the white European man who marginalised (and even expelled them) them for hundreds of years.

That is my conclusion - feel free to disagree, but don't lecture me with sanctimonious wokisms about "innate racism" etc because that just bores me.
I didn't lecture you, I merely stated a fact.

I didn't lecture you, I merely stated a fact.
Feel free to pontificate, but calling somebody a racist online is a little bit passe to my ears. I couldn't care less if a conclusion I come to crosses into a "forbidden" zone of thought.

I allow nobody to put prohibitions on my free thinking.

Last edited:
I
Feel free to pontificate, but calling somebody a racist online is a little bit passe to my ears. I couldn't care less if a conclusion I come to crosses into a "forbidden" zone of thought.

I allow nobody to put prohibitions on my free thinking.
I know that you like to justify your racism through deluding yourself that you are a 'free thinker' but you really are not. I don't see anything original or enlightening in what you write on here and efforts to try and get you to justify or elaborate on your 'ideas' are generally unsuccessful. You can be the greatest, freest thinker in the world but if you can't communicate or justify those thoughts then it's all a waste really.

I

I know that you like to justify your racism through deluding yourself that you are a 'free thinker' but you really are not. I don't see anything original or enlightening in what you write on here and efforts to try and get you to justify or elaborate on your 'ideas' are generally unsuccessful. You can be the greatest, freest thinker in the world but if you can't communicate or justify those thoughts then it's all a waste really.
Some truths are "racist". Get over it.

"A study of 1,000 adverts shown in the UK over two months found 37 per cent featured black people, though they make up about 3 per cent of the British population."

This tallies almost precisely with my findings from yesterday evening that 36% of the people featured during the two ad breaks that I watched were black. Interesting :unsure:
I know I'm the 'Demographics Tally Guy' but even I didn't expect my findings from that small sample to be so accurate.
(Countdown to Radis rubbishing the whole thing because the above link is from the Daily Mail. :rolleyes:)
It doesn't tally with my findings, unscientific as they are. Perhaps I don't watch the right channels. I am of course delighted that BAME under-representation in the media is finally being addressed. I wonder though, if you analysed adverts from over the past forty years, just how low BAME representation would be over that time? Not anywhere near 3% I'd guess. Still, if the advertising industry is now addressing that imbalance through over-representing BAME people then that's a good thing so far as I am concerned.
I will check out the linked story later. What I've learned about Daily Mail stories is that the headline often makes claims that the accompanying story can't substantiate but we'll see.

It doesn't tally with my findings, unscientific as they are. Perhaps I don't watch the right channels. I am of course delighted that BAME under-representation in the media is finally being addressed. I wonder though, if you analysed adverts from over the past forty years, just how low BAME representation would be over that time? Not anywhere near 3% I'd guess. Still, if the advertising industry is now addressing that imbalance through over-representing BAME people then that's a good thing so far as I am concerned.
I will check out the linked story later. What I've learned about Daily Mail stories is that the headline often makes claims that the accompanying story can't substantiate but we'll see.
So it turns out I wasn't hallucinating after all...

That article is from 1.5 years ago - it says 37% and it's been ramped up enormously since then.

Last edited:
If you want to support BLM then do so. Morrissey and the Morrissey army don't support you. Find somewhere else to peddle your whines. Don't buy his albums, don't go to his concerts and if you do don't get upset about being inferior. We hate your kind. Zip up your mouths.

If you want to support BLM then do so. Morrissey and the Morrissey army don't support you. Find somewhere else to peddle your whines. Don't buy his albums, don't go to his concerts and if you do don't get upset about being inferior. We hate your kind. Zip up your mouths.
IDGAF what a racist dullard like you thinks. I'm delighted that Morrissey's dimwit racist 'army' don't support me - it tells me I'm doing something right. Now piss off, anonymous troll, and go and polish your collection of Nazi helmets.

Back
Top Bottom