It’s not about politics

56ee4ac3bd96345bbcce99fe191ea065.jpg

Biden and Harris are horrible people but not as horrible as Trump. Will that be enough? I don't know. Many people seem to actually be strongly for Trump whereas I think about 90% of the Biden supporters would vote for anyone running against him.
Biden lost to Obama, lost to Hillary, and it looks like he lost his mind in those videos going around. He's goofy and he is just as pro-war as any other career politician with a shot at the presidency. But I just feel like he's more emotionally stable, and less dangerous to the people of the United States. He will still bomb the shit out of the rest of the world and his running mate has repeatedly made decisions that should shock anyone who is a liberal or believes in human rights.
They should all be put in an rocket and launched at the Sun. But these are the choices we have.

It doesn't look good for Trump. He might be lucky to get back to his golf.

But, a week is a long time & all that...

e0e2773c91b22a6b4fa059b3a15f5131.jpg

Plenty of people are doing that very thing. E.g.:

And this sums him up perfectly:

Haha, you taking tax advice from David Axelrod?? Watch another one of your Trump 'we've got him now!' scoops go nowhere. Honestly it's like watching Wylie Coyote chasing the Road Runner, LOL

Haha, you taking tax advice from David Axelrod?? Watch another one of your Trump 'we've got him now!' scoops go nowhere. Honestly it's like watching Wylie Coyote chasing the Road Runner, LOL
I could have posted many others, from tax lawyers and the like. I think the main take away from all this is as posted above: Trump is an even shitter business man than he is politician. And once he's out of office the authorities are going be after him for the remainder of his life. He sure as hell isn't getting a loan from anyone ever again.

Back
Top Bottom