It’s not about politics

🤒
right, a devout catholic that worships atheistic communism, and karl marx:crazy:
if you are a devout catholic im Saladin the Great:crazy:

Religion & various social justice movements have always intertwined.

20200926_170230.jpg

Hi all, just remember:

White is Beautiful and White Lives Matter.

And never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Jesse Jackson 1993.

" “There is nothing more painful for me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start to think about robbery and then look around and see it’s somebody white and feel relieved. How humiliating.”

Religion & various social justice movements have always intertwined.

View attachment 59364
I am aware your views are merely a product of brainwashed PC postmodern academic indoctrination. Politically correct academics is what granted postmodernism a face of credibility in academia. You are an obvious student and disciple. The leftist unholy trinity of race, class and gender (the "marginalized") or diversity, equity and inclusion (your pick) is your Holy Grail that takes precedence over any and all venues and institutions in society (that undermines law, politics, religion, sociology, history, arts, literature, science, education, etc., etc. -- Critical Legal Studies, Critical Race Theory, so on, so on). You tell me this isn't an agenda. You tell me about conspiracies. Not surprising or anything new, revolutionary or groundbreaking either. Liberation Theology has been repackaged under the "social justice" label in only more recent times. Bishop Hoyos said this, "When I see a church with a machine gun, I cannot see the crucified Christ in that church...We can never use hate as a system of change. The core of being a church is love." The real question is a simple and distinct one for you: What kind of love has Communism in history provided/offered/demonstrated or brought to the table (your choice of trinity), or to the church and world for that matter? HINT: It's not tough love.

:crazy:

have you been smoking some of that opium the Pope gave to the masses?:blushing:
I think the opium has gone straight to her head as Princess of Caledonia. She believes she is the chosen one, the devout Atheistic-Catholic-Commie fairy "Bloody Red Scary" (unlike Tinker Bell) who comes and goes in and out of threads, coming and going, granting everyone everywhere she encounters their future death wishes. :crazy:

proxy-image

I am aware your views are merely a product of brainwashed PC postmodern academic indoctrination. Politically correct academics is what granted postmodernism a face of credibility in academia. You are an obvious student and disciple. The leftist unholy trinity of race, class and gender (the "marginalized") or diversity, equity and inclusion (your pick) is your Holy Grail that takes precedence over any and all venues and institutions in society (that undermines law, politics, religion, sociology, history, arts, literature, science, education, etc., etc. -- Critical Legal Studies, Critical Race Theory, so on, so on). You tell me this isn't an agenda. You tell me about conspiracies. Not surprising or anything new, revolutionary or groundbreaking either. Liberation Theology has been repackaged under the "social justice" label in only more recent times. Bishop Hoyos said this, "When I see a church with a machine gun, I cannot see the crucified Christ in that church...We can never use hate as a system of change. The core of being a church is love." The real question is a simple and distinct one for you: What kind of love has Communism in history provided/offered/demonstrated or brought to the table (your choice of trinity), or to the church and world for that matter? HINT: It's not tough love.
The sooner the church is destroyed the better.
24903412-1-22101443x650.jpg

American dream
American nightmare
America is not the world and the land of the free the home of the brave does not exist.

Back
Top Bottom