It’s not about politics

You see the thing you thick f***s don't understand is that, by and large, crime stats, don't go through the f***ing roof when Brits move abroad. They happen........but cities and towns don't turn into downtown Mogadishu.
Whites have always brought civilsation wherever they go. Funny how a simple fact like that can be deemed "racist"...

You lefties are so dense it's staggering.

You can understand that diversity does not work in England and still enjoy, make music with and be friends with a black person.

Lefties have no understand of anything even slightly complex. In other words, life.

He was worried about religion impacting gay rights & about animals (as ever) - that's not your racial hatred. And I doubt he'll think it was worth it to have racist homophobes like you hanging round his name.

He's from an Irish Catholic background - he is diversity.

& when you arrived on this site you weren't Irish, you'd just been there...

Most of So Low rotation tag team now present in this thread.

proxy-image

You're threatening me with violence for posting, but somehow you're the bringer of civilisation?

For posting malicious smears and being highly offensive. I've always argued a different point of view from you Karen in a reasonable and courteous discussion....but you went beyond the pale tonight.

He was worried about religion impacting gay rights & about animals (as ever) - that's not your racial hatred. And I doubt he'll think it was worth it to have racist homophobes like you hanging round his name.

He's from an Irish Catholic background - he is diversity.

& when you arrived on this site you weren't Irish, you'd just been there...
I never said I'd just been there, you're mixing me up on that one.

Moz has said what most working class people in England think every time they turn on the TV, see a piece of advertising or leave their house. Their country is being handed over to foreigners who have no respect for their values and no love for England, only what they can grab from it. Many hold the English and white people in general in contempt. Many other cultures across the world are deeply racist and think on tribal terms.

It's a normal feeling that results from seeing your country endure engineered changes of no benefit at all. Morrissey expressed these feelings many times over in various statements. The left called his comments "racist" because they didn't like them. It doesn't mean these feelings don't exist right across the country.

For posting malicious smears and being highly offensive. I've always argued a different point of view from you Karen in a reasonable and courteous discussion....but you went beyond the pale tonight.

Patriotic Alternative is a neo-Nazi group.

If you think they're ok, you're supporting a neo-Nazi group.

People who support neo-Nazi groups are neo-Nazis.

They're not fronted by a daft lesbian having a nervous breakdown & feeling oppressed by changing street names - they are proper neo-Nazis who believe in white supremacy & hate Jewish people & all BAME/POC & LGBT people & women's rights.

There's no reasonable ground with them whatever issue they're hijacking.

They're not fronted by a daft lesbian having a nervous breakdown & feeling oppressed by changing street names - they are proper neo-Nazis who believe in white supremacy & hate Jewish people & all BAME/POC & LGBT people & women's rights.

You sound like a leftist robot now... think for yourself and stop spouting dogma.

They want Britain back. So do most British people I'd wager. So watch out, Patriotic Alternative have a bright shiny future, unlike one particular establishment party I could mention...

I never said I'd just been there, you're mixing me up on that one.

Moz has said what most working class people in England think every time they turn on the TV, see a piece of advertising or leave their house. Their country is being handed over to foreigners who have no respect for their values and no love for England, only what they can grab from it. Many hold the English and white people in general in contempt. Many other cultures across the world are deeply racist and think on tribal terms.

It's a normal feeling that results from seeing your country endure engineered changes of no benefit at all. Morrissey expressed these feelings many times over in various statements. The left called his comments "racist" because they didn't like them. It doesn't mean these feelings don't exist right across the country.

He hasn't said that.

And his Republican vegan obsession isn't in line with average opinion.

He's been daft - but he's not been anything like you.

Go bark up another tree.

20200903_193606.jpg

20200812_065617.jpg

They want Britain back. So do most British people I'd wager.
And now an argumentum ad populum fallacy. I have to say that if I were a right wing/racist/nazi/fascist type and I came here looking for someone to fight my cause, you'd be a very sad disappointment. You've got nothing.

Back
Top Bottom