It’s not about politics

You're afraid to walk into a shop if you see a black person present. You're the most shrimp-dicked white pussy I've ever encountered, online or off.
The irony of is that I bet you cross the road every time you see them. In the USA blacks are 100 times more hateful of whites than in England. Over here they are tame and cuddly in comparison.

The irony of is that I bet you cross the road every time you see them. In the USA the blacks are 100 times more hateful of whites then in England. Over here they are tame and cuddly in comparison.
You're so clueless, it's incredible. You continue to tell on yourself with every mind-numbing post. How would you know anything about what goes on in America? You've clearly never traveled anywhere in your entire life.

I know she's not savvy on social.

But she's not a neo-Nazi.

You & Reel are neo-Nazis.

Shall we have another example of this stupid bint on Twatter? How about this...endorsing Winnie Mandela......that great fan of putting tyres round kids and burning them to death.

" In April 2018, following Winnie Madikizela-Mandela's death, Shah paid tribute by tweeting an image incorporating Mandela's quote: "Together, hand in hand, with our matches and our necklaces, we shall liberate this country."[37] She later deleted the tweet.[38][37

You're so clueless, it's incredible. You continue to tell on yourself with every mind-numbing post. How would you know anything about what goes on in America? You've clearly never traveled anywhere in your entire life.
The anti-white attacks I hear about in the US are savage beyond comprehension compared to what goes on in England.

Your country should have compensated and sent them back after slavery. It didn't and many have suffered and will in the future because of this grave error. It's called revenge.

Oh..........right..........so because she thought Owen Jones was coming out with that vile shit.........she thought it was ok to endorse it. Hilarious.

She didn't read it.

And your posts are filled with hatred day after day. You don't just make mistakes. You believe.

And you have the nerve to accuse other people of being sheep whose minds are manipulated by the media? It's laughable.
Your country has many angry black people. It's an undeniable fact. Compared to England your country is segregated - almost an Apartheid nation.

We're doing better than Patriotic Alternative.
Only because you have many rich donors and the mass media on your side who only want a perpetual two party system in place - no newcomers are welcome.

Labour is simply the loony wing of the Tory party.

Both have near identical policies. Replace the population with cheaper exports. Job done.

Your country has many angry black people. It's an undeniable fact. Compared to England your country is segregated - almost an Apartheid nation.
Address my point. Everything you think you know about life is from the media you claim to see through. You know jack shit about reality.

Back
Top Bottom