Isle of Man tickets on sale now

something else

I alo saw a ask sign by his last gig on the tour in me city Eindhoven The Netherlands,aug.5.

Well got me ticket a few days when it was announced

www.ticketservice.nl

Problerm it is booked and organised bij ' de Effenaar' Eindhoven' s most famous and known
venue for gigs, dunno why they moved the gig to another venue, muziekgebouw
[more known as muziekgebouw Frits Philips], it's in the Heuvelgallerij a mall in centre of Eindhoven
5-10 minute walk from Eindhoven central railwaystation, also by in the building a guarded parking
under the mall, it''s not the cheapest one, I heard

more wondering, becuase they gonna open a new big venue which must be the HMH from the south of
the Netherlands, it's in the Philips Clockbuilding, just by railwaystation Eindhoven ' Beukenlaan' used to
be a big area of Philips, as there are many, and now getting destroyed or as the clockbuilding, other companies
move in.
The Clockbuilding veneu opens this week or very soon and 3500 to 4000 people can see in the future international
top of the alternative or popular musicscene

btw Citybank who bought EMI is talking with Universal

anyway, the main point is where to get tickets online and local musicshops, or via de Effenaar website,
my ticket is from http://www.ticketservice.nl

something else

I alo saw a ask sign by his last gig on the tour in me city Eindhoven The Netherlands,aug.5.

Well got me ticket a few days when it was announced

www.ticketservice.nl

Problerm it is booked and organised bij ' de Effenaar' Eindhoven' s most famous and known
venue for gigs, dunno why they moved the gig to another venue, muziekgebouw
[more known as muziekgebouw Frits Philips], it's in the Heuvelgallerij a mall in centre of Eindhoven
5-10 minute walk from Eindhoven central railwaystation, also by in the building a guarded parking
under the mall, it''s not the cheapest one, I heard

more wondering, becuase they gonna open a new big venue which must be the HMH from the south of
the Netherlands, it's in the Philips Clockbuilding, just by railwaystation Eindhoven ' Beukenlaan' used to
be a big area of Philips, as there are many, and now getting destroyed or as the clockbuilding, other companies
move in.
The Clockbuilding veneu opens this week or very soon and 3500 to 4000 people can see in the future international
top of the alternative or popular musicscene

btw Citybank who bought EMI is talking with Universal

anyway, the main point is where to get tickets online and local musicshops, or via de Effenaar website,
my ticket is from http://www.ticketservice.nl

Oke ,celibate !

A little bit promotion is not bad :lbf:
There are still tickes available , so Morrissey fans take a summer trip to Eindhoven :guitar:
I hope the gig in Eindhoven will be better selling then the last gig in the Netherlands ( Nijmegen 2009, ( bad advertisement ).
We hope it would't be super like the " watt " in 2009 :thumb:

Oke ,celibate !

A little bit promotion is not bad :lbf:
There are still tickes available , so Morrissey fans take a summer trip to Eindhoven :guitar:
I hope the gig in Eindhoven will be better selling then the last gig in the Netherlands ( Nijmegen 2009, ( bad advertisement ).
We hope it would't be super like the " watt " in 2009 :thumb:

huh, Watt gig was horror 4me, it was overcrowded wherever you stood, got pushed standing
way after the middle part of the venue, so I couldn't concentrate on the gig,even sardines get more space in a can

as for this, I can asure, the sound will be perfect as Copenhagen it was orignal for classic or jazz, acoustic guitars, more easy listening music and opera and classic as I just wrote, it has been renewed but nothing concerning the sound of the big hall where Morrissey's gonna play...I just cross my fingers if nothing will happen , and cancelled.

There's just one ticketprize ticket, ALLarea's, I've heard there will be standingplaces made, well on the balcony fool seat you can find me, gig is early, start 8 p.m ,doors open 7.15 pm 8 30 the support band will do a set, I guess Morrissey around 9.30/45
ending around 11 pm so Dutch from the north, can easyly walk to the station for
a train back, also nightrain to Rotterdam.Utrecht-Amsterdam , even end at Amsterdam
Schiphol, where Flights go to every part of the world

the link I posted before, when you click on it, You see Morrissey's gig advertising and selling, even a sorta youtube clip , ' everyday is like sunday' live at a festival

Indeed Eindhoven, also chosen as smartest [inovation, high tech companies] region of the world, as every year chosen at 7, 5 from the USA, the other one is near Paris

so overseas fans this could be your european chance to see Morrissey in a awesome
veneu , if it sounds not good it's not the hall but the PA people, me thinks they have to
test all instruments and voice, ' cause of the special way it's build and to get max.perfect sound

ps I don't have shares in that company:rolleyes:

Last edited:
sold out, says the site from ' muziekgebouw'.

so if David or another admin/moderator can verify it, and post it in the Tour forum

Last edited:
Purchased my Isle of Man ticket yesterday, flights booked - can't wait. Anyone else going yet? Loved Morrissey's passion at Glastonbury last night - watched it on TV of course. Nice shirts too - think he must have a little tailor tucked away somewhere.

rolling stone magazine july7-21, 2011 issue gave morrissey's new single "action is my middle name" a good review in the top singles section and rated it with--31/2 stars out of 4. Also the june issue of spin magazine has a picture of the smiths' on last page. It's glastonbury, england june 23, 1984 it' says it's of them after playing at their first festival. This is us version of both magazines, i don't know if the uk as a different version

Purchased my Isle of Man ticket yesterday, flights booked - can't wait. Anyone else going yet? Loved Morrissey's passion at Glastonbury last night - watched it on TV of course. Nice shirts too - think he must have a little tailor tucked away somewhere.

Ive just bought a couple of tickets too but luckily live on the island. Havn't heard of any other locals going. Blondie seems to be more the thing here. Maybe Morrisseys a bit too radical for them!

Ive just bought a couple of tickets too but luckily live on the island. Havn't heard of any other locals going. Blondie seems to be more the thing here. Maybe Morrisseys a bit too radical for them!

Hi there on or in The isle of man,

Looking forward to the concert, hope you are too. Hope it will be a smallish venue & very intimate. I'm heading for the front row, or as near as, how about you?

See you there maybe? Can't wait!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom