Is this "This Charming Man" appearance on French TV widely know?

Marco

UPDATE: This is the whole version of the appearance on the Belgium TV program, Generation 80.
From Passions Just Like Mine:
"(December?) 1983 - Generation 80 (Belgium)
This Charming Man
This lipsynched performance was recorded but never broadcast. It was meant to be broadcast on 19 December 1983, so it was probably filmed shortly before that date. No one was aware of the existence of this until March 2010 when a 1:40 excerpt was leaked on the internet."

So, now, we have the whole appearance! Great!

Hi, I saw a clip of "This Carmhing Man" from a French TV appearance. Is this widely well know?

Asking this because I've never saw it before and the post on YouTube has only 4 months. Anybody knows where to find a list of Smiths' European TV Appearances? UK appearances we have at the Songs that Saved your life book, but I was wondering if anybody has a European list. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I saw a clip of "This Carmhing Man" from a French TV appearance. Is this widely well know?

Asking this because I've never saw it before and the post on YouTube has only 4 months. Anybody knows where to find a list of Smiths' European TV Appearances? UK appearances we have at the Songs that Saved your life book, but I was wondering if anybody has a European list. Thanks

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/tv-smiths-p.htm

So, the long lost Belgium TV appearance, that was never broadcasted now emerged
complete online. In 2010 a clip of 1 minute and 30 appeared and now it is complete.
And I think nobody mentioned this before. I find this a great find and thanks to whoever post it (Actually, Box Set Go).​

So, the long lost Belgium TV appearance, that was never broadcasted now emerged
complete online. In 2010 a clip of 1 minute and 30 appeared and now it is complete.
And I think nobody mentioned this before. I find this a great find and thanks to whoever post it (Actually, Box Set Go).​

Fantastic find Marco. Much appreciated for sharing!

Tags
television the smiths this charming man video
Back
Top Bottom