Is Mother Teresa worthy of being canonized? Christopher Hitchins documentary "Hells Angel"

She stuffed the Vatican's coffers with lots and lots of money and she brought them good publicity. Hence, sainthood.

Last edited:
She stuffed the Vatican's coffers with lots and lots of money and she brought them good publicity. Hence, sainthood.
They definitely needed the good publicity and she had a gift for that. In the documentary it seems that many people that died in her care died simply because they were not treated.
Here is an article that is interesting if people don't have time to watch the video.
Mommie Dearest
The pope beatifies Mother Teresa, a fanatic, a fundamentalist, and a fraud.
By Christopher Hitchens

I still think she should have gotten an Oscar for her performance in E.T.

She was a romanian gypsy and princess Diana questioned where all the money went that should have gone to kids with needs.

Other famous gypsies include Elvis, Bill Clinto and Sir Michael Caine and Chaplin who was not jewish after all.

lunik001-1000x667.jpg

FYI - Gypsies' living conditions in Eastern Europe.

Blikey, You Brits really do hate Catholics. Thank St Joseph I own a house in Malibu 20 minutes from Morrissey's house.

I know about Madre Teresa only what mainstream media told us. She was in India, very far from my end-of-the-world reality.

But I can suggest a man undoubtly whorthy of being canonized. His by-pass technique saved and still saves maybe millions of lives, one miracle after another. Like his medical fundation is still doing now. As I see it, he died as a martyr. He had very humble beginnings and he did much good during his lifetime. As I see it, he was a true honorable man. Isn't that a miraculous life?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Favaloro

And... Pope Francisco can't say he doesn't know him

Back
Top Bottom