Poll Is Morrissey xenophobic?

Is Morrissey xenophobic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Stop being racist and treating blacks like they're infants. You think it's funny. Laughing at riots , larping. This won't end well like you think. You white liberals are putting blacks in a bad position. You are who Malcom X warned about

Point to a single post where I have, 1 - made a racist comment, 2 - posted anything that could be classed as treating blacks like children, 3 - laughed about any riots, 4 - where i have posted about anything ending well.

Point to a single post where I have, 1 - made a racist comment, 2 - posted anything that could be classed as treating blacks like children, 3 - laughed about any riots, 4 - where i have posted about anything ending well.
You think it's up to you white liberals to save the black community yes or no? You think you hold power over them yes or no?
Which one of you trolls came up with a black sounding user name to troll with ? @Maurice Caesar-Dick ?

Don't deflect. Quote me a single line from any of my posts that indicates I "literally look down on blacks." And when you can't, either shut up or f*** off, I don't care which.
Shut up as if I'm gonna comb through your lame posts. What's your stance? White supremacy controls blacks and you white libs need to fight for them correct? Ok. So again define alt right

You think it's up to you white liberals to save the black community yes or no? You think you hold power over them yes or no?
Which one of you trolls came up with a black sounding user name to troll with ? @Maurice Caesar-Dick ?

Good lord, you really are the thickest prick ever to post on this site. Take a good look at yourself son and then seek help in sorting yourself out.

It’s sad that a hateful troll IP Hash: 9ccceb422c and IP Hash: fb49fece17 is even allowed to start threads like this.

It has brought no one together or any understanding between people with varying opinions, well, it wasn’t intended to.

But it did drag a few folks down into the mire. I mean, there’s little point in
trying to argue with the racist clowns on here.

Last edited:
It’s sad that a hateful troll IP Hash: 9ccceb422c is even allowed to start threads like this.

It has brought no one together or any understanding between people with varying opinions, well, it wasn’t intended to.

But it did drag a few folks down into the mire. I mean, there’s little point in
trying to argue with the racist clowns on here.
You're one of those racist clowns ketamine. White liberals are an embarrassment

Well indeed. This goon can search as much as they like and they will never, ever find any evidence of what they suggest, because there isn't any.

skinny you wrote 'all lives matter' which is racist according to you insane commies. ?
hasalaam the notorious cuck, is going to do a boycott on you.o_O

This is a good example of how you guys are putting blacks in a bad position. This man is delusional and it's gonna be a rough road ahead. White sjws are a plague on the black community

Im not a republican goof. You can play dumb if you want but you know what I'm saying is true. White liberals are putting blacks in a bad position rn. You retards are larping as revolutionaries but it's not gonna end well for you and not gonna end well for blacks either. You treat blacks like children. You believe you hold power over them. You're disgusting
I can see that at some point you read somewhere online that this was a good strategy to use against "liberals," but as I've explained to you several times already, you are simply too dumb to utilize this rhetorical trick properly.

"White liberals are putting blacks in a bad position rn" Care to elaborate?
"It's not gonna end well for you and not gonna end well for blacks either" Care to elaborate?
"You treat blacks like children" Care to elaborate?

Every single superficial thought you've ever expressed here has been lifted from some racist meme, some racist instagram account, some racist thread on reddit. With a gun to your head, you couldn't explain a single one of these ideas. You're basically a sentient CTRL + V. Sit down and shut up already, mouthbreather.

I can see that at some point you read somewhere online that this was a good strategy to use against "liberals," but as I've explained to you several times already, you are simply too dumb to utilize this rhetorical trick properly.

"It's not gonna end well for you and not gonna end well for blacks either" Care to elaborate?

Every single superficial thought you've ever expressed here has been lifted from some racist meme, some racist instagram account, some racist thread on reddit. With a gun to your head, you couldn't explain a single one of these ideas. You're basically a sentient CTRL + V. Sit down and shut up already, mouthbreather.
Sure I'll elaborate for you , you dumb c***. YOU (cucked, white sjw) are larping as revolutionaries pumping up black people to riot and act like retards because you keep telling them they're basically animals. They rage along with your stupid white fist in the air but as Malcom X pointed out , you're their enemy. Why? Cause You energizing blacks to burn down the country but their gonna hit a wall. And when that push back happens it's not gonna be pretty and it will not end well for blacks or idiots like you. Look at the new state of Chaz rn. Blacks are running the city with the help of white liberal retards, now the blacks there are going against the LGBT people because traditionally blacks aren't down with that shit. None of this is gonna end well for your ilk and I feel for blacks because they have stupid racist pieces of shit like you that will get them in a really bad place.

Oh and yeah your racist ass thinks blacks are victims of your whiteness. You think you're superior and that they need you to help them. You treat blacks like they're dumb children. You lash out at honest people like me because you hold views towards blacks that you project onto others. You're a scumbag. A weak ass troll too.

:eek:

you did all this??? what a disgrace.?

Wha? I don’t follow.
So. If I were to spend many occasions on public record saying "I, Morrissey's left 'un, think pancakes should stay in pancake land, because they don't belong here, they can't even pancake properly, look out there on High Street, all you see and hear are pancakes, and I support a party called FOR CREPES that is very anti-pancake, because while I have no problem with pancakes, they are bringing pancake related crime and horror, I don't want them here, and one can't help but feel that pancakes are a sub-species of breakfast foods" would you, or would you not believe that I have an inherent bias against pancakes? Now I'm going to leave this one alone, because it's getting too syrupy for my tastes.

So. If I were to spend many occasions on public record saying "I, Morrissey's left 'un, think pancakes should stay in pancake land, because they don't belong here, they can't even pancake properly, look out there on High Street, all you see and hear are pancakes, and I support a party called FOR CREPES that is very anti-pancake, because while I have no problem with pancakes, they are bringing pancake related crime and horror, I don't want them here, and one can't help but feel that pancakes are a sub-species of breakfast foods" would you, or would you not believe that I have an inherent bias against pancakes? Now I'm going to leave this one alone, because it's getting too syrupy for my tastes.

I prefer a waffle made with clean ingredients and served with berries and a little bit of ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom