Poll Is Morrissey xenophobic?

Is Morrissey xenophobic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I beg to differ, Radis. I don't wish to be antagonistic but there are plenty of us out here who simply don't want to be part of an anti-democratic, corrupt, politicised, protectionist trading bloc that has sought to stymie our industries, seize control of our laws and charge us billions per year for the privilege.

I have no desire to wade into all the well-trodden arguments since I fully realise you're not about to agree with me, but some respect for those of a different opinion would at least be welcome, rather than calling us all racist and thick.

I think we also forgot (or didn't know!) that a lot of older voters would remember Labour being against the EU & Thatcher being in favour of it.

thatch.jpg

Did Morrissey call the Chinese people a "sub-species"?

Yes or No?

Did Morrissey recently blame the Chinese people for the coronavirus pandemic?

Yes or No?

Did Morrissey say that "all people prefer their own race"?

Yes or No?

You all know that he did say those things and yet you deny that Morrissey is xenophobic.
Yes he did say all those things but they're all true so there's no daft tag to be applied to Moz here, he's just saying what he thinks and nowt wrong with that.

I think we also forgot (or didn't know!) that a lot of older voters would remember Labour being against the EU & Thatcher being in favour of it.

View attachment 56976
Initially, yes, when it was supposed to be just a trading bloc. By the time she got booted out she was fairly anti. But that's part of the problem, isn't it? This issue did not split neatly down the old tribal lines, and that's what some people find so hard to forgive.

Just thick, then, not racist? Why, thank you.:tiphat:
I didn't say 'racist.' Jesus, what is it with you brexiters and your lack of reading comprehension? One might even conclude that an inability to process basic information is the reason why you support such a damn stupid venture.

I didn't say 'racist.' Jesus, what is it with you brexiters and your lack of reading comprehension? One might even conclude that an inability to process basic information is the reason why you support such a damn stupid venture.

You support the Skinny pseud venture FFS that the stupidest of all ventures ever ?

Very poor. I'd suggest you try harder but I know from your posting history that that's simply not possible.
Pseudonym, Pseudonym, Pseudonym
Would you post for me?
I have got to post some bile
On Moz-solo

Pseudonym, Pseudonym, Pseudonym
Would you post for me?
I have got to post some bile
On Moz-solo
You should try answering replies to your own comments, not sticking your tiny cock into other people's conversations. It makes you look desperate for attention.

‘undeniably grapples’ ? Guess we would really need to ask one of his closest friends to truly know. I could be wrong, but I think he might grapple with trying to understand why he’s so misunderstood. Though I’m not saying that he’s entirely not to blame. True artists shouldn’t really be in touch and should be touched. This will usually get you into some trouble in this world.

I don’t know about you, but I really don’t think posting opinions about him on here or name calling is going to affect or change him in anyway.

Though I guess people need to vent?
I don't think we need to ask his friends at all. His own many documented words on tape are enough data to extrapolate from.

Zzzzzzz

What's with self hating white liberal retards such as yourself, empty and barron , insistant on being miserable c***s to anyone who doesn't want to be a slave to the EU

What's with self hating white liberal retards such as yourself, empty and barron , insistant on being miserable c***s to anyone who doesn't want to be a slave to the EU
'Barron.' 'Insistant.' And you forgot to end your childishness with a question mark. Apart from that, not bad for someone whose first language clearly isn't English. What is your first language, by the way? Is it Okie shitkicker?

'Barron.' 'Insistant.' And you forgot to end your childishness with a question mark. Apart from that, not bad for someone whose first language clearly isn't English. What is your first language, by the way? Is it Okie shitkicker?
Just so we're clear..you are barren and childless and have no man in your life correct? Wasting your life in that evil shit show called the BBC

Last edited:
Just so we're clear..you are barron and childless and have no man in your life correct? Wasting your life in that evil shit show called the BBC
That you think that I (a) am a woman, (b) have no children, and (c) work for the BBC shows just what a drooling cretin you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said you worked for BBC, which makes you a liar
And you argue like a female so I could only assume
I did say I work for the BBC but couched it in such terms that only a drooling Okie shitkicker cretin like you would have believed me - I'm sure no-one else did. Not sure what you mean about 'arguing like a female;' I can only conclude that along with being a racist c***, you are also a sexist c***. You need to remember that it's not women's fault that they don't like you. You might think that you are an incel but there's nothing involuntary about it.

I did say I work for the BBC but couched it in such terms that only a drooling Okie shitkicker cretin like you would have believed me - I'm sure no-one else did. Not sure what you mean about 'arguing like a female;' I can only conclude that along with being a racist c***, you are also a sexist c***. You need to remember that it's not women's fault that they don't like you. You might think that you are an incel but there's nothing involuntary about it.
I'm neither racist nor sexist but you definitely argue like a female and you're a liar. I do think you are a woman though or perhaps just a sodomite ?

I'm neither racist nor sexist but you definitely argue like a female and you're a liar. I do think you are a woman though or perhaps just a sodomite ?
Ah, so the Okie shitkicker reveals that not only is he a racist and sexist pig, he's also homophobic. You really are the nadir of human evolution, aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom