Poll Is Morrissey xenophobic?

Is Morrissey xenophobic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
fdc4b29f9b4f05685f007009a313317a.jpg

In the early 2000s, Lonsdale clothing became popular among some European neo-Nazis, allegedly because a carefully placed outer jacket leaves only the letters NSDA showing; one letter short of NSDAP, the acronym for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, the German name of the Nazi Party. Wearing a brand with no Nazi links to express Nazi sympathies helped bypass strict laws concerning the public display of Nazi symbolism. In the Netherlands, Belgium, northern France, Spain and (Germany), the term Lonsdale youth became widely used to describe teenagers with far right tendencies, and the brand was banned from certain schools in the Netherlands and Germany .

Lonsdale reacted to this trend by sponsoring anti-racist events and campaigns, and by refusing to deliver products to known neo-Nazi retailers. In 2003, the "Lonsdale Loves All Colours" campaign was launched, emphasising non-white fashion models, along with increased support for initiatives that combat racism

VI

In the early 2000s, Lonsdale clothing became popular among some European neo-Nazis, allegedly because a carefully placed outer jacket leaves only the letters NSDA showing; one letter short of NSDAP, the acronym for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, the German name of the Nazi Party. Wearing a brand with no Nazi links to express Nazi sympathies helped bypass strict laws concerning the public display of Nazi symbolism. In the Netherlands, Belgium, northern France, Spain and (Germany), the term Lonsdale youth became widely used to describe teenagers with far right tendencies, and the brand was banned from certain schools in the Netherlands and Germany .

Lonsdale reacted to this trend by sponsoring anti-racist events and campaigns, and by refusing to deliver products to known neo-Nazi retailers. In 2003, the "Lonsdale Loves All Colours" campaign was launched, emphasising non-white fashion models, along with increased support for initiatives that combat racism

@ Morrissey ???

OMG, I feel sick. Whether he thinks he's being funny or whether he sincerely believes in white supremacy, it's nauseating either way.

I think he is. However, I'd like to know what members of this forum think.
I'll tell you what I think, you are King of the Crashing Bores but hey you already knew that...no harm in reminding you who you are from time to time, wouldn't want that crown slipping would we?!?!?

If you are pro-Brexit then you are almost certainly xenophobic to some degree. Or just plain thick.

You're a bit off with this one. Londsdale, Fred Perry and other brands were popular for a while with the Britpop bands. Nothing sinister here.
fred perry goes way back to the the mods in the 60s,aint buying the lonsdale angle either stiv.people can see what they want in anything if they look far enough.

However much I love his music, he’s certainly a hypocrite at the very least. He’s criticised immigration levels in England; however, he’ll happily live in Los Angeles, Rome and Lausanne. It’s one rule for Moz, another for the rest of us.

Nothing makes a point about how you use your 'carefully arranged outer jacket' over your Lonsdale clothing to show affiliation with fascists like a picture circa 1995 ('96 at the latest) of Morrissey being psychic and predicting something from the early 2000's to adopt years prior - genius.

The bulk of the Lonsdale images come from Jake and are 1994-96 prior/during the Boxers tour era.

Eg - '94:

i.jpg

FWD.

Course he does. They give him money.

?

'THEY'????? give him money???? WTF???:mad:
'THEY' just walk up to him and give him money?:crazy:
when THEY should know better according to white fearless leader skinny!!!!:mad:

very racist skinny you ought to be ashamed of yourself FFSo_O

Blikey bloomin' onion bull ox. I reckon this place is like a car accident on the 405, you don't want to look but you just have to.

During the Boxers tour and promotional photo ops, California's Son initially wanted to wear Everlast because it was obviously an American brand and one of his many black American idols Cassius Clay always boxed in Everlast gear. I reckon Everlast said no (shame on them) so he started wearing Lawnsdale which I reckon is a foreigner boxing gear company and he toured a lot of foreign lands in the 90's, so it worked. I reckon they didn't have a problem with it.

California's Son currently has a shoe deal with Converse and Converse supplied his entire over 50 LA City Basketball League team with Cons for free. He also has a deal with Spalding and Nike twat c*** tit chipper curry fark arse fek'll impostor getting bread inn nn nn nn nnn n nn nn it.

says this post will close november 5th 2050,your not giving us much time.

Back
Top Bottom